• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hearts_Seaker_3000

Awards
Hi guys :)

I've been thinking of playing Neo: The World Ends With You for a while now, but I'm not sure if I should.

How is it and do you recommend it to a casual RPG player?

D

Deleted member 263385

good and yeah twewy is good for newcomers 2 jrpgs

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Yeah would definitely recommend it as it’s a fun game with a good story, interesting characters and awesome soundtracks. If your just playing the story and skipping extra stuff then it is estimated the game is about 45-50 hours long.

There is a couple of difficulty spikes during the game, but as long as you don’t fall behind on levelling up and have decent pins it shouldn’t be too hard as at that point it becomes more about learning how to deal with those certain fights. Personally I would recommend that if you haven’t played the previous game that you should read the plot summary of the first game and a New Day ( which was added to the Switch version) as it will provide some context to certain things and make the story easier to follow.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Don't do what I did. Despite the warnings, I bought the Switch version as opposed to the DS. The controls are super wonky.
They were asking about the sequel, not the original.

Though if you do play the Switch port of the original game, your best option would be handheld mode

Back