• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How KH series will end?...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper15

Nomura said he already had it in his head how the KH series will end...give your post how you think it will end...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Did Nomura not say there'd be 8 KH? or am I confused?

I think it would end with Sora finding out the truth about himself
like why he's on Destiny Islands. Kairi will know she is Ansems daughter
as she is a princess. Riku would be dead or lost (I dont know why). King Mickey
should be back at Disney Castle.

That's just my version but its a long shot!

Oathkeeper15

koji said:
Did Nomura not say there'd be 8 KH? or am I confused?

I think it would end with Sora finding out the truth about himself

That's just my version but its a long shot!
he never said how many KH games there would be he only said it depens on KH2's success (which without a doubt will be a bigger hit that KH1) but he did say he knows how he will end it (when ever he ends it [hopefully not soon] ) so..yea...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
think it would end with Sora finding out the truth about himself

Does it look like Kairi is the daughter of Ansem? NO. Why would you even think that? PLUS SHE'S NOT A REAL PRINCESS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it's obvious. SORA WILL OPEN THE DOOR TO THE LIGHT.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Well, Mr. Nomura had stated recently that he wants to see how KHII will do. Which should undoubtedly (sp?) do great. He says if KHII does good in the first year of its release, he will make a KHIII. If not, he still may make one, but chances are quite a bit lower. But KHII will definetely sell enough to impress Nomura and encourage him to make a KHIII. Nobody can tell if it will end at III, but i sure hope it doesnt.

Monsoon

There will be 3 Kh. The 3 will be all about Rikku. But when 3 does come out we'll all be 4 years older. And have to buy a PS3/4. KAIRI IS NOT ANSEMS DAUGHTER. DO YOU SEE A RESEMBLANCE? THEN MAYBE SORA IS RIKU'S BROTHER AND THE SON OF AXLE. *cough* sorry, got carried away.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think Kairi would be Ansem's daughter, not through resemblance but the fact
that she is a princess and from Hollow Bastion, and Ansem ruled there as King.
Ansem also mentioned something about a girl in his report. And Kairi cant remember her past as she had told Sora on Destiny Islands at the begining of KH.

Oathkeeper15

koji said:
I think Kairi would be Ansem's daughter, not through resemblance but the fact
that she is a princess and from Hollow Bastion, and Ansem ruled there as King.
Ansem also mentioned something about a girl in his report. And Kairi cant remember her past as she had told Sora on Destiny Islands at the begining of KH.
She isnt ansems daughter it would have said she was in the report where he stated he picked a special girl (kairi) to be sent off and he also said she wasn't a princess but she was just some girl he thought was m,ore powerful than the rest in hollow bastion (where both kairi and ansem where living then)

Oathkeeper15

Ace_XV said:
I feel that it will end in a trilogy. Most great games/movies do. Just look at Star Wars. And if it doesn't, it might last just as long as FF.
It will not be as long as FF games because in an interview Nomura said that he knows the KH series must end and that the FF games can be continued forever...so I think KH3 will'might be the final game but KH2 will definetly not be the last of the series

Oathkeeper15

yeah when I first read that Nomura thought it was going to end and not be a long series I was upset. I dont want it to end wahhhh!!! : (

Kingdomking#1

I feel you guys pain but it cant go on forever. Think about it Kingdom hearts 12 Sora'd be about 227

Mighty_Joe_Z

I feel you guys pain but it cant go on forever. Think about it Kingdom hearts 12 Sora'd be about 227

it could be about sora and kairi's son :) :) :) ...........i feel the pain, too

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
Mighty_Joe_Z said:
it could be about sora and kairi's son :) :) :) ...........i feel the pain, too

Or it could still be about Sora but he'd just be really old and walks really slow. And no running, too painful for him. Also be careful in battles, he might break a hip or something. That'd be one weirdo game.

I don't want the games to end either, but they have to end sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back