• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take for u to beat kingdom hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
3 weeks, besides sleeping, eating, going on my computer, and getting out of my house in general.

I

The Show Must Go On
my first time through what with having to stop and go to school... maybe 8 hours after it came out... (but not 8 hours strait)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
30 hours. 17 without cutscenes and on Proud mode.

So much for the game being 200 hours like Nomura said. :/

Sora_is_mine*2

Kinda depends:
1st time: A little less than 40 hours
2nd time: About 42 hours
3rd time: About 70 hours including completing everything and beating seph.

All times include adding bathroom breaks, being yelled at to do homework, clean room, chores, and sleep. Yup I guess you could say KH2 ruined my responsibilities list. My parents sort of don't trust me anymore because of it....oh well. :) AT LEAST I HAVE MY KH SERIES!

donniedarko

what the hell people im up to pirates of the carrbean(first time) and im already at 13 hours

nekosim

I got it yesterday and my current play time is: 8 hours something. And i'm not done with it :p

keyblademaster16

it took me 50 hours to get absolutly everything. porud and all. best freakin game ever. and right now iamre doing kh1 and then com and then 2 agian iam half way threw one it so much diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back