• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take u to beat it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

I'd say around a week? D:
I'm pretty sure it was one of those weeks I didn't have a life; boredom can be cruel :0

silentmusic16

it took me like two months to beat the story, then i stopped for a month or so then i went back in and got mickey and sora. so, in total 3 months. also two thumbs up on dead space, such a good, scary, awesome game. amirite?

R0x@$

1 and a half weeks. Got it during vacation, couldn't put it down, and had nothing to do in between. Of course, that was only my first playthrough. Now that i deleted my save file by accident...... it's been about a month and i'm only on day 173.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yeah I may have said this already but whatever. The game was so damn repetitive. I was like "Okay, this is really really boring." and then I was like "But I have to finish because it's a KH game!"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
It took me a month to FULLY complete(getting Sora and KM)
It took me several weeks to beat it.

Silfarion

5 days for completing the game; 1 week until zero gear and KM. Haven't got Sora yet. If I wasn't going to school, I probably finished it in 2-3 days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In terms of real time, it took me about a week.

In terms of actually gameplay time, it took me about 16 hours.

So for me 358/2 Days, is about an hour longer than COM.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
It took me a week to finish it. I believe in total I had about 35-40 hours of gameplay because I also played mission mode and the challenges. If it had been summer break though it would have taken me about three or four days to beat the actual game. =)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
A week, but if it wasn't for school, probably about 3-4 days. I was pretty hooked the first two weeks.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
358/2 Days? I got it on Christmas Break and it took me about three consecutive days to complete it on Proud... And I even stopped to smell the roses. @w@; I was a little surprised at how unchallenging it was, but I love that game with all of my heart. <3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
about 16 hours story and 18 hours everything
its really only a one time game though, i love it but there was no appeal as soon as riku bit the dust

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
about 4 months. at first i was all crazy about it and wouldnt put it down. then i got stuck on leechgrave (lame i know) and didnt pick it up for like 2 months. then i fifished it within a week.

Gram

Banned
Awards
bout 25hrs for the story and mission mode.

after that i got bored of it -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back