• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take you to beat Riku and Sora's game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Sigh*

Honestly dude, I'm seriously getting tired of stupid threads like this. I mean really, no one gives a care on how long it took you to beat a game.Its not like anyone can walk away from this thread as a better person. Thread=phails

EternalTwilight3

Sigh*

Honestly dude, I'm seriously getting tired of stupid threads like this. I mean really, no one gives a care on how long it took you to beat a game.Its not like anyone can walk away from this thread as a better person. Thread=phails

no offence but give him a break he just joined, i mean i kno my join date says september but thats because i made a new name i've been on here for ovr 2 years i think....but u do have a point these threads r getting kinda old

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah they are getting a little old...

my game hours were like 15hrs on sora and like 6-7 hours on riku. maybe a little more.

Welshcake

Sigh*

Listen pal, there is is simple solution to your problem. DON'T REPLY. wizy123 clearly put in the title 'how long did it take you to beat Riku and Sora's game'. You KNEW it was this certain type of thread, so why did you bother to give this guy, who is only new a hard time. . You said yourself Its not like anyone can walk away from this thread as a better person, well how exactly are YOU gonna benefit from being harsh to this guy? Total hipocrite. Plus, as I said before, wizy123 is new. How was he supposed to know that there are other threads like this?
YOU=phail.

Right, yeah it took about 16-17 hours on Sora's and...mmm... 10 hours to beat Riku's. :thumbsup:

rowd149

Hm, can't remember how long it took me to beat Sora's side, but I do remember Riku's being insanely easy, almost like a Boss Attack mode, really. Around 7 hours total :D I'da beat it in one day, except I got stuck fighting Replica Riku, and had to go to bed >_<

Voltron

Silver Member
i havent beaten the riku game yet but the sora game took me about two months because i took breaks from it

rrDgasukii

it took me 2 days 2 fin sora's... and im still working on riku's, cbb to finish it =]

Wolffia

I can't remember very well, b/c it was so long ago, and also I keep playing on the same save files, but I know Riku's story only took about 15 hours, and I think Sora's story took about 25 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back