• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long do u think it will take to beat BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how long do u think it will take to beat BbS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

I want the game to be long so that I can beat it in more than a week not like kh2.

RikusGaurdian

Well it depends on if you play it everyday or not. In terms of gameplay hours: maybe 40-50 hours, the standard RPG time.

If you play it everyday, I guess maybe a week- week and a half.

Macabre

Gold Member
Depends on how long a player plays it and how good he/she is on playing it.

If one scenario takes about an average of 3-4 hours and the two other scenarios have similar averages then I guess about a day,and the difficulty can be an obstacle to the play time.

Macabre

Gold Member
oh right...dang it i voted for less than a month! :eek:hmy: should take me one week.depents on how long i play on it and how long it takes me to figure out how the story goes.

Your forgetting about the difficulty,because it can take a while to finish a hard mission or a hard boss.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It depends on how each scenario is, how hard it really is, and what extras are in the game. It also depends if this comes out while I'm busy with school or something. -prays for it to come out on a holiday- So maybe two weeks if I'm diligent and trying to pass my classes. -_-

rikufan1995

It depends on how each scenario is, how hard it really is, and what extras are in the game. It also depends if this comes out while I'm busy with school or something. -prays for it to come out on a holiday- So maybe two weeks if I'm diligent and trying to pass my classes. -_-

ik what u mean about classes

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if i have homwrk i just do it in the morning @ 6:00am or cpy from friends

You can do that because you are 13 and in the the 8th grade. I can't because it actually takes effort to pass my classes. Learn to not copy now and do your homework yourself. It'll benefit later.

On Topic: I still hold with my two weeks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i dont cpy that much cuz its easy.+ i have a 4.0 so yeah im also in all the advanced classes

Well that's good. Then just don't slack off.

On Topic: Why is there no "Forever" option? I've known people that that two years to play a video game that can be finished in a week.

A

Audo

As long as you make of it.
You speed and try and get through it right away, it will be shorter, (durr).
Take your time, let everything sink in, it will be longer.
It just depends on what you make of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back