• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long do we hav to wait

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flames1012

its been a year since i heard of kh2 when is it coming.
i got a mag that said it comes out in march but is it true????? if u know any dates plz tell me i am dieing of the wait plz plz plz plz

flames1012

thx why so long of a wait will it be super or crap whats your view of it????

flames1012

i went on this website that keeps on talking about deep dive wat is it do u know?????? thanx

R

riku55

yesssssssss!!! september or spring!!! halleluya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goofy5555

There's no official release date.And look at it this way...would you rather it come out tommorow and when you put it in your ps2 its all japanese and shows up saying errors and stuff or would you rather let it come some time late this year or early next year being fully completed on two disks AND translated?

Goofy5555

Goofy5555 said:
There's no official release date.And look at it this way...would you rather it come out tommorow and when you put it in your ps2 its all japanese and shows up saying errors and stuff or would you rather let it come some time late this year or early next year being fully completed on two disks AND translated?
please read that quote now.

Goofy5555

Stop spamming! and there is no freaking release date! WOULD YOU RATHER IT COME OUT FRKIN TOMMOROW WITH ERRORS AND CANT PLAY AND ONLY HAS HALF A DISK!!!!!!??? HUH??? FRKIN HUH?!?!?!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back