• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long do we hav to wait

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
They will the dates on their computers most of the time are just estimates. SE hasn't chosen a date, so the release date in unconfirmed.

~*Luna*~

flames1012, please, shut the heck up! XD You're spamming your own topic!

And as everyone else said, the release date hasn't been announced. My guess is it will be released some time in late summer for Japan.

anyone got any new news about kh2
No duh, we're just on a FRIKEN KH2 WEBSITE! XD!!

RubiAngel

I'm not sure if anyone has said this but, I think the March date is supposed to be for Japan. I'm not sure about that though. Here's a good way to know the US release date for something, find the official Japanese release date (if you can) and then add six months. This usually will give you a decent estimate.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
How Long do I have to wait? Well, it seems like a few months for me because I'm busy with other stuff in my life and days seem to fly by. For you? Well, if you are anxious, then it will seem like years.

Geo Sephiroth

would yall plz stop askin when it's goin be released. your pissing everyone off here, well me anyway.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
its coming in september. where did u hear thats it is coming this spring. and it took so long cuz they r going to make much better than before and i heard its going to be 2 disc

:) :) :)

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

well kh2 is realeasing in mid september but the idea of it coming out for psp is great hopefully it kh:fm

Pharaoh

riku55 said:
yesssssssss!!! september or spring!!! halleluya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't celebrate just yet. KH2 is due out in the fall... likely to be december, winter 2005... just like with chain of memories. Why do we have to wait so long?? the best titles always come out in december...

Kira Haro

Unknown
...Somewhere far away you just killed 200 kittens from the mass of spam you created here.

Shame on you.

[Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back