• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

im gonna start the game on beginner to get used to the new battle system and to unlock theatre mode, which probably will take about a week. then i'll play a proud speed run to get the secret ending.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
it will probably take me a couple of months to beat the game since i SUCK at beating games. but i dnt play kh for the gameplay but for the plot(its my favorite video game story line)but what about u?

It depends on how long I play it in one sitting, the difficulty, how anal I am about getting all the reports and completing the mini-games/sid quests, and how much free time I actually have.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hmm...Critical mode, 3 scenarios, two secret bosses, stickers to collect and treasures...i think it will take me the rest of September to completely finish it.

Celus93

It depends I am most likely going to do each mode starting with critical mode I would say a week maybe two cause school and other activites

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
That's because most of them will have school/jobs to attend to. Me? Still trying for a job...

To complete the story? Perhaps a week to a week and a half per character. To complete all my main files to 100% (Not counting Last Episode and the files I'll leave behind to snag No Name (The Mysterious Figure's Keyblade) )... A few months, since I'll have 7 main ones (3 Standard, 3 Proud, 1 Critical). After that, I may decide to make 2 more Critical Files for the two characters I didn't use for it, but we'll see.

thelolbubble

I can't believe I thought I could make this game last a month. It'll be hard to get it to stretch even a week. xD

Jakek9

I thought this might take a month. I've allready advanced heavily in Terra's story in one day. I'm so gonna beat this in a few weeks. :3
lol

~JD~

it will probably take me a couple of months to beat the game since i SUCK at beating games. but i dnt play kh for the gameplay but for the plot(its my favorite video game story line)but what about u?

Same, i don't play because im good at video games, i play for the story, graphics and everything else. But i will probably beat it by the end of the month.

*_Riku_*

Im thinking about a week D: 2 weeks for completeing all 3 of there stories

So far ive only beat the Chainsaw Heartless person the first boss and the Mirror Mirror on the wall (he was easy) And playing as terra D:

DXLelouch

wont take me long even on easy mode its sorta hard lolz and im already in Deep Space for Terras story

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
2 weeks
this week im playing on proud and hoping i would finish at the end of the week
the second week is time for critical mode

V

Ventus91

lol well considering that I've beat Terra and Ventus sotry so far and half way with Aqua's I think I'm getting close to beating it. maybe another week with everything unlocked.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Jeez, people are rushing with this game and it came out yesterday.

Yall gotta just relajate man.

V

Ventus91

Well I actually got the game last week my friend works for GS and he got the game on friday and gave me it early.

αsiя

space coke
I'm already 28 hours into the game, but that's only Terra and I already finished everything except for two things and then I assume I'll be 100% on his scenario. So 30 + 30 + 30 = 90 hours in total.

V

Ventus91

this game is far better than KH1 and KH2 :) I hope that we'll get some news a bout re coded soon too :)

Sempied

Terra has been pretty fast thus far. I've already gotten to Space Paranoids after I did Disney Town, and Olympus Coliseum. When I chose Standard I didn't think it'd be this easy, if it weren't for me being so far i'd gladly restart to Proud. I'm expecting that i'll make it to Ven pretty soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back