• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hmm . .i'd say after i fianlly beat the game and saw asas but then i stopped thinking about it but once i saw that episode of x-play when they showed the 1st trailer. i was so sised when they showed it and i was like "show it again! show it again!!!" lol

Indoboy826

ever since I saw the"Another Side, Another Story" from the fist game...and I knew right away that Square was making a sequel for this franchise....so what is that like 4 years?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have been waiting for 3 years. After I saw my sister beat it I fell in love with the game. Then I beat it myself.

Light Conquers All

About 3-4 years. Ever since that first little scan announcing KHII with Axel. The same day there was the scan announcing FFVIIAC.

memories...

002.jpg

Caramela03

iv been waiting ever since i finished playing KH and I got that game when it first came out.

FATE

Awards
4 years... damn!! it almost seems that it was just yesterday that i played KH for the first time.
it also reminds me when i spent a whole night playin KH...LOL!!
sweet SWEET memories...
im such a desperate fool... :)

innerlight

ever since i started the damn game and experienced kh 1 awesomeness, I knew that they had to make a sequal and after I finished i found out one was very likely I wanted even more so 4 long years

jayfriend969

I top everyone! Almost 5 years!!! I got the Jap vrsion cuz meh penpal from Jap. said it was a cool game. I got it in Jap. took me like along time to beat cuz I had to translate it all. But I beat it around a week after it I got it and that was like a week after it came out so.... about 15 days after it came out and I waited for KH2 cuz I i got AS,AS and I've been crazed since then!!! Oh and the fact that they left it sooo open cuz of Kairi and Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back