• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long with a boss battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caldalbolg

Which boss battle took you the longest to complete for the first time playing KH
excluding Sephiroth because thats the obvious choice

for me it was the second fight with Riku at Hollow Bastion it took me about
8 tries to defeat him

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
The final battle with Ansem took me a while. And I kept dying right at the same spot. I would need to hit him like 10 more times and then I would've beaten him. After about the 5th time, I beat him.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
excluded the serect boss battles because they are the obvious choices to make
I'd say Maleficent in Dragon and original form the original because of the Meteors of Heaven attack and Guard Armor part 2 he could kill you in 2 attacks that made everything hard:)

But if you included the secret bosses I'd say Phantom, Ice Titan :):D

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Caldalbolg said:
for me it was the second fight with Riku at Hollow Bastion it took me about
8 tries to defeat him

Yea...it took me a bout a week and a half to beat him...but once i did...i almost died because i forgot to save lol

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
It's a tie between Maleficent in Dragon form and Chernabog. It wasn't so much that the Chernabog was difficult, it was just that I was a bit overconfident in my Aero shield and never got out of the way in time when he made the volcano erupt. You just had to be patient and even if it took a long time, avoid damage even at the cost of not getting a few hits in.

In terms of the actual boss battle lasting a long time, probably Ansem the second time, right after Darkside. You can't get any hits while the guardian is attached to you, and near the end of the battle he does it in a constant stream. I sit there for about twenty minutes just to do the battle one time and win.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Mine was actually playing as dark Sora in Neverland, hardly anything worked on him. The genie summon helped though, along with fira, but without cura, it was REALLY HARD. p.s. Chernaborg was really easy, just pick the best moments to attack and keep using cura(ga) and aero(ga)

Keyblade_Master1

Malificent Dragon form. Man that was hard the first time. And it was harder when my friend dared my to beat the game on expert with the normal keyblade, magician style... God it was scary, but I won...somehow...

the_titan

the longest boss battle 4 me was the parasite cage cuz i went 2 the area where u face him by accident and faced him at a really low level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back