• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aburningman

Website
www.myspace.com
for those of you (probly all of you) who have beaten Kingdom Hearts, how many hours of your life did you spend on it and if you used the strategy guide or one off the computer then that doesnt count unless you where stuck on one part and didnt use it for the whole thing
also, how long did it take, for those of you who got it/them, to get the ultamite weapons?

after saying that, i got: 67 hours on the whole game
about 30 minutes on donald and goffy's weapons
3-5 days ultima keyblade :D

and if this is already posted somewhere i'm sorry i was to lazy to check and to stupid to still sit here and type this up but if not horray for me :D

Last edited:

aburningman

Website
www.myspace.com
you those little things you have to get to make it that you have to get from the white shrooms and you have to mimic them at the same thing three times that took forever oh yeah and one more thing how did you put that picture into your sign..?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
it took me around 65 hours with comp cheats ...he he... i wouldnt know about the ultima weapon, i couldnt be bothered getting it so...if i was to obtain it, it would take me around 70 hrs i think...

Lunar Knight

American Person
I played more after I beat the game so played like over 150 hours and I played Expert mode for like 70 hours. That gives a grand total of 220 hours! I was bored that's why I played so much.

fallensephiroth

I am at 56 hours right now, but I had everything (Ultima, Save the King, Save the Queen, all puppies, etc. etc.) at 42 hours. I have just been playing around, defeating as many Heartless as I can, trying to get all my characters strengths and defenses up to 100, and going to the Coliseum to continue fighting Sephiroth.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I've done about 20 complete games with about 40 hour each, so in total I've played about 800 hours of Kingdom Hearts and I'm still playing. :) Takes me about 30 min. usually to get the Save the Queen and Save the King and about 5 hours to get the Ultima Weapon.

Last edited:

winged_angel

Me i have 37 hours (all puppies all keyholes)
have defeated kurt zisa/phantom/ice titan
i have all weapoons(save king and queen,ultima)
45mins for save the king and queen
4 hours 4 ultima weapon

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Tender Heart said:
it took me around 65 hours with comp cheats ...he he... i wouldnt know about the ultima weapon, i couldnt be bothered getting it so...if i was to obtain it, it would take me around 70 hrs i think...

what cheats are there post them, or pm them to me and dang winged angel ^^^^^^ you work fast through the game =)

aburningman

Website
www.myspace.com
i cant beleve this got to 2 pages in less than 12 hours dang
isnt that kurt zisa whatever the thing in the desert?
bcsora41.bmp
just a cool RANDOM picture of a cool version of sora.......and a cool keyblade at that
oh yeah and just while im here....i made this awesome keyblade and basterd sowrd(clouds sword) in shop once it was cool but someone stole 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back