• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many games do u think will be in the KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many games do u think will be in the KH series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well Nomura did say that Kingdom Hearts was Sora's story and that changing characters like FF is not an option he wants to pursue in KH. Sora will remain the main character regardless of how many games there are. also Nomura says he has the last sceneof KH in his mind already but it may bein KH2 it may not. although afer 3 it is histroy. dont expect to see another. he said KH2 will tie up loose ends meaning that the game will most likely end at KH2 or maybe he will leave a few questions unanswered so he can make a KH3. idk but dif there is a KH3 dont expect another one. u will be dissapointed.....

OMgash.

Themuffinman said:
I, personally, don't want it to go out to 3 or 4...

2's fine for me. Plenty of time to wrap things up and make a good game. The longer the series runs, the quality could go down, and eventually it won't even be about Sora anymore, they'll have a random guy wih a keyblade each game...

Plus, it was a 3/4 year wait between KH and Kh2, so we'll be waiting equally long for a sequal each time...
That was exactly what I was thinking...

enygma

nomura said that KH2 would wrap everything up good. and i think personally he should leave it that way. also i wouldn't wanna see sora and the gang on the playstion 3 while only have the first 2 on PS2 the first 2 would look like shit in comparison and also think of it . the 3rd one come out on PS3 the graphis are amazing it has a newly redesigned never before seen battle system. and everyone loves it but nobody understands it cause they never played the first 2 cause they never got into it. and well all know square the are always pushing the limits of the systems with their games. when they start making games for ps3 its gonna be amazing and i think it just wouldn't be right if they make a third i want it for PS2 too otherwise dont bother

KeybladeMaster1

2 or 3
i sed three bcuz i think KH2 is gonna be a real hit

but KH3 will be the last, not because of loss of fan bas or what ever but just because Nomura-san will cut it off, and although we love them all, the same characters would get kinda boring and repetitive, without too many new features to gameplay

KeybladeMaster1

enygma said:
nomura said that KH2 would wrap everything up good. and i think personally he should leave it that way. also i wouldn't wanna see sora and the gang on the playstion 3 while only have the first 2 on PS2 the first 2 would look like shit in comparison and also think of it . the 3rd one come out on PS3 the graphis are amazing it has a newly redesigned never before seen battle system. and everyone loves it but nobody understands it cause they never played the first 2 cause they never got into it. and well all know square the are always pushing the limits of the systems with their games. when they start making games for ps3 its gonna be amazing and i think it just wouldn't be right if they make a third i want it for PS2 too otherwise dont bother

Well that's not completely true, Nomura-san said that this game would wrap up he story about the Org. but if it continues depends solely on us the fans.

And i dont think KH and KH2 would look that bad compared to KH3 on the PS2, because, KH is a series they would try to keep the same look and feel to it so they wouldnt chang the graphics that much, probably make the characters and what not a lil bit sharper.

(Sorry if I 2x post)

cursed keyblade

i think it will be some where around 3-5 games, but im hoping more than that. but it would be very hard to keep sora intresting threw out the game becuz he is after all the main character. and the story line would have to be harder to come up with as well.

LittleWarrior84

KH3 just sounds like such a great title, that's basically what Kingdom Hearts 2 is, the third in the series. That will be the end. If it does come out for PS3 then I wont have a free choice in getting PS3, nintendo revolution, or Xbox 360 (Pah, Xbox). It should end here, Kingdom Hearts was the reason I got a PS2, so Kingdom Hearts should become the Playstation 2's greatest RPG series ever!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This was stupid. Hello....are you people forgetting CHAIN OF MEMORIES. That makes 2 KH games in the series and + KH2 = 3 KH games in the series. There are already 3.

XD

I think there will be a KH3 or another KH game that won't be on PS2 or 3 and will be on the PSP (if not GBA >_>)

KH2 will obviously sell good in its first year. S-E prolly knows that.

Bloodwinter

I personally would have no clue as to how they could possibly pull off a 3. Then again, I can tell you really, if by the end of kh2 it feels whole to me or not. If there is an emptyness then i know there will be a 3. cuz that means they left enough room for it. As much as Id like to see tons of games just as good as kh2 if not better, going into 4 or 5 would start to make the series redundant. It will be made fun of like FF for having too many games. Being able to legitimately stretch one charecters story over the course of 4 or 5 games would be interesting to see. Then again it was confirmed Nomura wanted this to be a "3 pillar series". So 3 is quite possible.

rikurocks25

what they should do is make a game Kingdomhearts3 the BHK conspiracy or somthing like that where u play as the BHK the whole game and it should be about what the BHK was doing during the first game and maybe make that a whole new series where the main character is the BHK!!!!!!! That would be so COOL!!!

TTBK2

Awards
Meh. Only reason I think they will make at least a KH3 is because....well, think about it. In the first game we closed the door to darkness. But the purpose is to reach the door to light. And if there are four dimensions.... you should be able to see where I'm going with this. I wouldn't see how they would be able to fit all of that into one story(unless when Nomura said KH2 would be twice as large, that would mean 24 worlds and possible two dimensions in one game.)

quiz36

rikurocks25 said:
what they should do is make a game Kingdomhearts3 the BHK conspiracy or somthing like that where u play as the BHK the whole game and it should be about what the BHK was doing during the first game and maybe make that a whole new series where the main character is the BHK!!!!!!! That would be so COOL!!!
I was thinking that too but with BHK or Tidus since Tidus is young they could tell his story! Anyway I put 5!

anyone but me

nah, in an interview with Nomura, when the question, "Is there going to be a kingdom hearts 3?" Nomura replied saying that it depended on the sale of KH2, which will definetly be good. But he also said that he did not want it to become a huge franchise like Final Fantasy... no i think it will go to KH3 and that will be that. At most, they will make a fifth game that gives closure to KH3, but it wouldn't be a big game, just like a handheld game. So..

Min: 3 games
Maximum: 5 games
I think: 4 games
(including CoM)

lokien

It would be an absolute disaster if KH became like FF. If so, it would be FF and not KH if you get my meaning. The only point in putting FF as a title is to signify a quality title.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
rikurocks25 said:

*Begins twitching manically*

Blegh... check the signature
images

~*AqUaTeEn*~

I'm actually hoping that the series will just end after the second installment. I don't want to wait another three years again for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back