• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many games do u think will be in the KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many games do u think will be in the KH series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I voted for 5 but now I think there will be only 3 if you think about it there ain't many more Disney worlds they can create.

Zophar

Three games and that's it. If it turns into a final fantasy type series all the games from that point on would suck. Seeing some kid who get's keyblades and fights heartless will get really boring and repetitive.

If that did happen you would probably get something like: In Kingdom Hearts VIII, You play as Umi (japanese for ocean) and fight the emotionless with the mysterious keyblade. Donald and Goofy are back.... again, and they join Umi on his quest to find his friends. Along the way Umi and co. will meet disney characters and Final Fantasy characters which have alreay been seen in the past 3 games. Such favorites being: Auron... again, Squall... again, Lulu, Cloud... again, Rinoa, and many more. Plus a mysterious group called the Organization Version 7 has plans in store for Umi but what could they be? Find out in Kingdom Hearts VIII, coming December 16th, 2020.

Not only that you would probably have over 100 worlds that you can go to, 90% perecnt of them probably being old worlds from the previous games with nothing new, interesting, or remotely exciting. Anyway my p oint being, it would not be a good idea.

J

juttybean

im gunna say that kh2 is the last 1 but i'd like there 2 be more.

seinra

i'd like it if they made no more than three. or maby stop the kh that we all know at three or two and make more with a different story line and different main characters.

Xaldine

I hope they stop at KH2.
But if they MUST continue the series,stop at KH3.
I don't want to have to remember so much.
But,for now,I am just going to focus on KH2.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
yeah they should just stop at KH3 if they don't end it KH2...but i'd really prefer it too if it ended at Kh2...like what was said up there earlier less stuff to remember. lol

TwilightTrain01

I'm gonna say that 3 sounds like a good number.....but I don't think that anyone will really be able to telll until after KH2

S

Swordfish

its not even confirmend that kh3 is coming out i want it to end at KH2 a big long game like final fantasy is point less no fun in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back