• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hours have you got?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalScene

What's your longest save time on KH?
Btw, i dont mean speed runs, i see it better if you have a longer save because it means you play it more ^__^;
i just restarted mine and i'm on like 4 hours, but i got up to something like 40-50hrs.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Holy shit, 240 hours!? o_O

I have 54 hours on the second game, 26 hours on the first(too lazy to put exactly)

I used to be reeallly addicted.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
and I thought I was addicted...
What the heck do you do? Kill Xemnas' ass 5000 times?

lmao sorta but i just go around killing heartless and just doin the mini games alot xD ive betten all KH games over 30 times each lol and i have 100% on all im just waitin for the next one to come out so i can beat that one over and over again.
I dont think anyone else could beat my game hours ^^ i win.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Umm....Level up and try to get the ultima weapon, but then again, I did leave it running for a number of hours when I wasn't playing it.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
well, i know i will never come close to 240+ hours but i did play all three games when they all first released for five straight days... lol... i so remember how glued to the tubes and the gbc sp screen when they came.... rotfl... i still don't know how i got by with zero hours of sleep during those five days..... lol...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
lmao sorta but i just go around killing heartless and just doin the mini games alot xD ive betten all KH games over 30 times each lol and i have 100% on all im just waitin for the next one to come out so i can beat that one over and over again.
I dont think anyone else could beat my game hours ^^ i win.
Well, I'd probably make it past 240 hours(or not, because that's what, over a week?) when Days comes out, because Org. XIII = win

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
lol well i played like 6 hours a day for two weeks after i beat the game for the first time, but when days or BBS comes out im stayin in my room and not leavin for nothing....well maybe the bathroom but i can take the game with me xD

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I have like 170 on one of my saves for kh2 because i actually took the time tO GET 100% journal w/ all the synthesis and i got all s and s+10 on the gummy ship levels. On Kh1 and Re:CoM though i only have like 40-50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back