• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you excited for Re:Coded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

Well, the more it's been talked about, the more I can see myself playing it. My brother will probably buy it so I'll end up playing it. If not, then I'll probably get it. I'm grateful it's coming to the US, I'm just not *ZOMG RE:CODED IS COMINGHJDSIALHCJDHSC!!!!11!!1* excited.

Absent axel

At least I can coded to my collection. Instead on a phone. :D
Still the game style may be changed and Coded could be more interesting.s1ruckysta

Apasstrife

is a kh game... i will be stupid if i dont complete the story... i dont have a nds so i have to emulate th thing just like i did with 358/2 days and TWEWY

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm really excited about Re:coded because they really could do more with the touch screen this time around.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
To be honest, I'm not, and that's because coded was really pointless. Nomura hyped it up a lot and made it seem like it would be really important, but it hardly added much to the plot, and all it ended up doing in the end was confirm what we already knew from the BBS secret ending. I'm not trying to make it sound like people HAVE to agree with me, but has anyone who's looking forward to re:coded read any of the plot at all?

Well I haven't played it (just read about it) but according to Normura, it has to do with more of the future KH series than what's already happened, so maybe there's more to it then what you might think. But I could be wrong as well, it seriously could just be an attempt for square-enix to keep fans on there toes while at the same time trying to make more money.

Other than that, I'll try to check it out wih whomever I know will let me borrow there DS

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'll most likely be buying it, more for a complete collection's sake. I'm curious to see what it's all about, I'll admit, but I still maintain that it would've been better as a PSP title, rather than a DS title.

Yeah, I want a 2D game. Kinda, that is. I like Days' engine, it was AWESOME. But, seeing CoM's sprites being turned 3D ish was AWESOME as well.

tomasmccann

Awards
To be honest, I'm not, and that's because coded was really pointless. Nomura hyped it up a lot and made it seem like it would be really important, but it hardly added much to the plot, and all it ended up doing in the end was confirm what we already knew from the BBS secret ending. I'm not trying to make it sound like people HAVE to agree with me, but has anyone who's looking forward to re:coded read any of the plot at all?

I'll still probably play it, but i'm not really looking forward to it.

Why does every one keep going on about the plot? It's not the only thing... I might be fun to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back