• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you will?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ

If I'm not working Tuesday, I probably will. Maybe I'll get myself a copy of ona them guide books too. Uhhhhh, the cover of the Ultimania is so pretty. I want English that, plz.

Riku_Roxas_Sora

IM GETTIN IT THE FIRST DAY!!!!!
I ORDERD IT OFF AMAZON A MONTH AGO!!!!
ITS COMING TO MY FRONT DOOR FIRST THING ON TUESDAY!!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, already pre-ordered it so all I have to do is stop by after school and pick it up. The guide I might buy when I go to pick it up.

tacochance

I allready pre-ordered it at gamestop back in July, lol, I paid it off, and when my mom picks me up from school she's driving me there to let me get it. I'm keeping my DS in my book bag so as soon I get the game I can rip it open, and shove the card in my DS, lol.

BluesStar21

I allready pre-ordered it at gamestop back in July, lol, I paid it off, and when my mom picks me up from school she's driving me there to let me get it. I'm keeping my DS in my book bag so as soon I get the game I can rip it open, and shove the card in my DS, lol.

I'm going to get it right before I go to work on Tuesday, so I can play it while I'm at work.

i pre-ordered that shit like a month ago.

pickin it up the day it comes out, and camping out at chik-fil-a so i can win free food for a year. fuck yes.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
My dad didn't lemme pre-order, so I'll be getting it in a couple weeks, along with FF7.
Not too hyped, but I'm still exicted.
Radon said:
Sell out? Kingdom Hearts isn't that popular is it?
You'll be surprised (which is why I'm a little scared, I'll be so pissed if it sells out).
The day of KH2's release, I got one of the last copies. Lucky me.

S

Shadow Soldier

Walking in, handing them the receipt, and walking back out with the game. I'm a nigga on a motha****in mission. XD

Good lord, can you stop saying "nigga"... you're using it WAAAAY too much and you're making it less cool than it already is.

I downloaded the ROM and am playing it, but I must say, I plop out 40 to Square because it's damn fun.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I'm picking up my free copy later today at GS. Hopefully it will be worth the drive because my car has no AC right now >.<

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Maybe in some places. It depends on the store and location. The one I'm going to is supposed to have them by this afternoon. So I'll be getting it then.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YES. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow, and I'm so exciteddddddddd :D!! I think I might scare the people at Gamestop, though, as I'm definitely wearing my KH shirt... and Roxas necklace... and the Roxas wristband I just made. owo If I finished my Organization XIII hoodie, I'd have that, too. (yesi'makhdorkandi'mgoingtoleteveeeeerybodyknowabouteetmwahahaha XD;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back