• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many org members die???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogra

Supposedly they all died except Axel, which I DO NOT believe, because they fade away instead of their bodies staying there, they could have easily faked death.

dragon_heart

i kinda disagree an E rated game cant have blood so death would be dissaperence. Axel seemed in control during his "death". Lexeaus used his last bits of power to send Riku to the ark realm. He wouldn't do that except on a last resort. Axel is so much smarter than everyone else. Oh yea and Castle Oblivion is a wack place nothing is normal. Remember when u die they show a heart popping out? Well maybe you just do that 2 them.

Akikaze

I believe that they didn't die or they were replaced, if you watch one of the trailers of KHII you see like 5 members of the orginization. Is it them? Are they new members? Were they replaced? Thats what I'm trying to figure out! ^_^

DiZ'journey

if you notice when lexeaus larxene die they talk about fading away but axel doesnt all he says is they will meet again and low and behold there he is near the end of R/R and says the others did die. Vexen died on the spot do to his injury and Marlexia explodes and Zexion...well we dont see him die but the Riku replica pretty much says he did it... and i dont think they ara replaced considering there 13 members so they have some to spare!!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
MochaCat244 said:
they jus faded..i like to think the still alive cu i LOVE zexy... ;-; my poor zexy

That is true; they just fade into oblivion. Only one that is living can "die" so to speak. The Order are not like others....they cannot die. Only become nothing completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back