• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people would play it if SE made kh an online multiplayer game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:An online Kingdom Hearts would be cool, but for a minigame.

I don't like the idea of a KH MMORPG. It would ruin the fun, and the concept of the entire quest Sora was on. I personally loved the feeling I always got when I knew I was playing this game all by myself, on my own quest. It gave me a better feeling of individuality >_> *I'm not very special in the real world*

Plus, I really dont feel like paying for a game every month >_> *becomes a bum on street*

karthikg

ok that would be really hard to do.. cuz everyone would want to be sora and not donald or goofy.. but since others agree, can u plz explain?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
"raises hand high up in to the air and jumps up and down" Oh Oh I would! I would!...

Off topic a bit...

I wonder if they would make an online verson of KH.

KeybladeShadow88

I would love to do that, because I would LOVE to try to find someone who was better than me, because ( sorry I am bragging alittle bit here ) I just freaking rock at that game and I almost never lose, but thats because I'm freaking obbsessed with it, so...yeah....I'm a KH Freak

Oblivion14

What if they made a KH MMO that wasnt based around the actual KH characters (except, you may view them as NPC's on rare occasions) that deals with you being some random victim of the heartless and your world is destroyed and... yeah you know the deal

kh_rules

Oblivion14 said:
What if they made a KH MMO that wasnt based around the actual KH characters (except, you may view them as NPC's on rare occasions) that deals with you being some random victim of the heartless and your world is destroyed and... yeah you know the deal
That would probably work better. Also you could make it like 2 different types of game, one where you try and help Sora, and the other you try and stop him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back