• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many times does axel ACTUALLY say "got it memorized"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatkid101

lmfao seriously. like he only actually says it like twice, doesn't he? like once in re:chain of memories, and he says in in KH2, right? :thumbup:

KH_master959

he sais once when he tells sora about saix, he sais it once to roxas, he sais it once when he disspears and thats all i remember

Aluminumticket

I'll go check the script!

He says it four times in Kingdom Hearts II. I can't find a KH re:com script anywhere, but I know he says 'Commit it to memory' in Chain of Memories , so re:com must have it as 'Got it memorized?'.

So, yeah. Like, five times.

Rai says 'Y'know' eleven times!

V

V.A.T.13

Depends how long it took you to beat him in the Data battles. Other than that, about 5.
God I hate that line.
They should of stuck to "Commit it to memory"

V

V.A.T.13

^ they're missing some. Theres a part when he's talking to Sora about Saix and he says it, then theres a part in the prolouge with Rox.

+he says it in battle a couple times...

Elorah

Awards
it definitely has to be more than 4 times...
rai says y'know eleven times?! i thought it was getting awfully repetitive =P
ahehehe

Stars

リク
Depend on how many times you beat data form Axel.. XDD As for me , i think he say 40-50 times ..lol

KH2 : more than 5 times
Re.CoM : not sure ..xPP

Awards
That's probably Axel's signature. Ever time someone says "Axel", "got it memorized " always rings in my head... He also like to spell apparently, too. Right after he meets Sora, he spells Xemnas. I think he did it another time also. Haven't played the game in forever,so I don't really remember. All these threads about KH are certainly making me want to play it again, though. ^_^

fantasy08

Way to many bleepin times. The 1st time Hmm, the 2nd okay we got it. 3 plus Shut the **** Up!!!!!:cursing:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Depends how long it took you to beat him in the Data battles. Other than that, about 5.
God I hate that line.
They should of stuck to "Commit it to memory"

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I HATE that line!It sounds so lame and corny. Got it memorized? He says is right after saying something uber obvious. Commit it to memory was a MUCH cooler line, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back