• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many times have you played KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i have replayed it like 5 times( i accedently deleted my finished game 3 different times
biggrin.gif
). and countless other time were i only playe dthe begining. over all i say about 300-400 hours js playing kh.... i a loser...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Re: how many times have u replayed kh

I've played it some many times. I don't know how many times I've played it. But I start a new game every other weekend and have it beaten in that weekend. So I have to say like over 20. Maybe..

twilightdarkness

I beat the game 53 going on to 54 yea it takes me 5 days to beat it on Normail and 1 week to beat it on Expert

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power

Haha thanks Mocha

Wow 54 times. Neat... I have no idea on how many times I beat the game I just know I've beaten it more that 20 times. It could be more than that.

twilightdarkness

Yea and i got KH: Final Mix beat that like 42 times IM the KH masta ive beat kh com 24 times

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power

Aww you got KH:FM. I wish I could play it.. "starts to cry" My mom said I could buy the game. But I need a lingo adapter and I'm havin a hard time findin one. "crys some more"

C

cam ron 77

nahh you aint a loser. I thought I played kh alot! 90% of my memory card has kh data on it.
and the other 10 is probably ff10 stuff.

Awards

99 times.... one more and ive hit the jackpot! 90% of my memo card is between KH and FFX

C

cam ron 77

Auron10_KING.dvx said:
99 times.... one more and ive hit the jackpot! 90% of my memo card is between KH and FFX

Whoa, how do you people do that. Wait, did they mean how many times you beat the whole game or just the final boss?

frubalu

you guys are sick lol...i've only played it like 3 times, 'cause i got tired of seeing the same things (not that i don't love the game).

*Dark_Lady_Chan*

I've only played it like 4 times, how could you guys play it over and over that much?
I would get bored....

G

Gabriel's Shadow

ya really *Dark lady chan*. i only played like 5 times after beating and getting everything you can it gets alittle boring. it gets boring if i play it like all the time but every once in a while...the game is osm but i just can play it every week. i still cant wait for kh2

CJA

roughly about 3-4 times

Elixa_07

Yeah me too. I beat it 3 or 4 times I think. Coz after that, playing again makes me become sick of the game. Even just playing it the 2nd time. I love it though. I just dont like playing the same game over and over again. If KH2 is nearing, that's the time I'll play it again so whatever stuff I had forgotten will come back to me and so I would be able to play KH2 like it was a disk 2. I do that on other games that I know what release dates are, too.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com

yeai hstill havent gotten tired fo this game eventhough i have had my own copy for a year and a month excacly from today(yes i remeber the day i got my own kh game..it was beautiful) my brother consatnly rminds me how sad i am for playing this game so many times. i beat the final boss about 10 times a month...when i get bored...this is what happens when you are deprived of cable... :D

Oracle

Ansem is so easy... I wish they made him harder.

I beat it like... 4 times through on normal, and I am half way through on expert (I'm at Halloween Town now... Just beat Monstro)

blobbity

ive done it like 4 times and just started expert...but i also replay alot of FF games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back