• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness94

How many worlds do you guys think we're gonna see in KH2,or how many do you want to see?

O

Onewingedangel6

Themuffinman said:
I'm thinkin around 25 worlds...

yeah i think so too but who knows maybe there would be more hopefully there would be more

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The first game had 12 worlds, Nomura says it's roughly twince as many as the first game...

Least :21 Most: 27

O

Onewingedangel6

darkness94 said:
That would be be a long game!

heck yeah it would b the longer the game the better and more enjoyable it will b

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yep and he said u wont just be going from wold to world he said ull hve to make return trips from time to time

TTBK2

Awards
Ok. Atlantica,Agrabah,Halloween Town,Colisuem,and I believe HB is coming back for all I know. Then there's Disney Castle, Mulan,Steamboat Willie, PotC, Twilight Town, and....somet others I'm probably forgetting. Oh, and then there is the world that we don't know of yet(come on Pride Rock!). So that's like 11+. Meh.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
just because nomura said the game was 2 times longer doesnt mean their will be 2 times more worlds than in KH, he could of just made the worlds bigger and made the storyline longer. and i think there is about 15-18 worlds.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i believe that at least 15 worlds will be in KH2 but the maximum would probably be like 23 or 24. i wish there could be more but the game cant last forever now can it. lol lets just hope for a KH3 so we can get even more worlds and better graphics since KH3 will most likely be on the ps3 if they decide to make it.

slimjim

Since there are 12 in the original and the game is going to be twice the size of that there would be around 24 worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back