• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Only 30 in the whole game?
Ouch. I was hoping for more.
Well, it prolly doesn't count the speech bubble scenes.

if you want a lot of cut-scenes, go buy mgs4, there are a lot of cut-scenes in that game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Only 30 in the whole game?
Ouch. I was hoping for more.
Well, it prolly doesn't count the speech bubble scenes.

There are trillions of speech-bubble scenes.
The major cutscenes really pack a punch, though.

BluesStar21

Yeah there are.
But, if you compare to KH2, 30 cutscenes is not a lot.
But, I suppose you can only get so much from a Nintendo handheld..

Why on earth does it matter about Cuscenes, there nothign that special, sure you get to see your foavirte character talk, but thats that. And last I checked most cutscenes are boring. With the hero either saying "Whats going on" "Where did you come from" "What do we do now?"

The 14th Order

Why on earth does it matter about Cuscenes, there nothign that special, sure you get to see your foavirte character talk, but thats that. And last I checked most cutscenes are boring. With the hero either saying "Whats going on" "Where did you come from" "What do we do now?"

Well.. I enjoy the cutscenes.

They basically made the story in the KH games so far. Otherwise your just some spikey hair'd kid running around hitting things with a key... hey, wait.
:35:

BluesStar21

Yeah, well most cutscenes are really short and boring, look at the first kh2 trailer that came out, they had a few scenes that they took out, that looked pretty cool, and instead put more boring scenes. I know the scenes makes the game, but still its rather boring.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm glad there aren't too many cut scenes. KH2 was just way too much and most of the cut scenes there were really unecessary too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back