• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much did Aqua really know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Just a quick question regarding Aqua at the end of BBS.

At the end of Birth By Sleep, Aqua encounters Terra in Radiant Garden. At the time, however, he's possessed by Xehanort. They fight, she wins, and she saves him. But a common misconception is that Aqua automatically knows that Xehanort possessed him. Did she really know this? Because in this translated video I watched, Xehanort simply said that Terra had been swallowed by darkness, never revealing that he was Xehanort. Also, Aqua only seemed to know that someone had possessed Terra.

Here's the video I watched: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ncCrRuR0S4"]CLICK THIS[/URL]

Last edited:

Mew

Edit: No I'm sorry I was being stupid and wasn't paying attention to the sections...

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Mew
Spoilers... *eye twitch*
o_-

This is clearly the spoiler section, so obviously there are spoilers.

And I agree. Aqua didn't know what happened to Terra, just that he wasn't himself.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Just a quick question regarding Aqua at the end of BBS.

At the end of Birth By Sleep, Aqua encounters Terra in Radiant Garden. At the time, however, he's possessed by Xehanort. They fight, she wins, and she saves him. But a common misconception is that Aqua automatically knows that Xehanort possessed him. Did she really know this? Because in this translated video I watched, Xehanort simply said that Terra had been swallowed by darkness, never revealing that he was Xehanort. Also, Aqua only seemed to know that someone had possessed Terra.

Here's the video I watched: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ncCrRuR0S4"]CLICK THIS[/URL]

"I am Master Aqua, what have you done to my friend's heart!"

Samhain

Bronze Member
"I am Master Aqua, what have you done to my friend's heart!"
???
that has nothing to do with his question.

we know aqua knows that someone has posessed terra but the whole point of this thread is does she know that Xehanort posessed Terra?

thats the question.
Spoilers... *eye twitch*
o_-
dude...this is the SPOILER section.

no shit there's gonna be BBS spoilers. if u get spoiled, its your fault for entering the section in the first place.

EDIT: they edited out "s-h-i-t"
what the hell?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
aqua never said it was master xehanort. she knew the guy standing in front of her wasn't terra. which leads to terra being possessed by someone.

so basically no she didnt know it was master xehanort.

Penance

Does it matter? Xehanort is the source of all problems everywhere in these games. So she probably assumed it was his doing later.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Spoilers... *eye twitch*
o_-
then why r u in the spoiler section?

on topic:
i think she knew that he wasnt himself, doubt that she knew of Mx putting his heart in terra.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Aqua had to know something waas wrong with Terra due to the Golden eyes and silver hair. Not only that but the changed voice, but I doubt she knew MX was in their.

DrTempo

Well, she probably realized it was MX when Terranort SUMMONED MX'S KEYBLADE.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's true she could've assumed that, but then again, she probably thought terra was still inside and trying to reach out

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by DrTempo
Well, she probably realized it was MX when Terranort SUMMONED MX'S KEYBLADE.

I don't remember Aqua, MX, and MX's Keyblade ever being in the same scene together. How could she have known it was his?

Z

Zulkir

Wow you're right, the only time he pulled out his keyblade in front of TAV is when Terra assaulted him, Aqua was way down in the cliff, I guess she was too far to see what it looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back