• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much do YOU know about KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Apparently, when I got Kingdom Hearts II I devoted most of my spare time to know everything I could possibly know about Kingdom Hearts II. I was wondering if anyone else are fans that want to know everything, cause I am and my friends are kinda disdurbed by it.

Fatal Enternal

Well, all you have to do is understand Kingdom Hearts ll's Storyline. No that hard. Why don't you look into Future Games. If you know to much about Kingdom Hearts ll some of that will be lies because you can't know more than the Game itself.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I know. I've semi-lost intrest in Kingdom Hearts because there was nothing much to do in there after I've done everything.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X and it's touched a nerve in my brain to play it, but I'm currently stuck on it and can hardly continue it without dying.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Okay, it's good to try new Games. I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just saying though ^_^. I'm waiting for the new Games for Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda hard to keep focus, nowadays.

It's alright. I spend my time as a veterian of KH to help my cousin play it. Though he hasn't played KH, he understands some of it. Sad thing is that his file is on easy mode. I'm going to try and convince him to play Normal then maybe Proud mode.

Though I have to say, on Easy mode, Xaldin is really easy to kill as I have witnessed him die in eight seconds with a Limit attack with Goofy.

Fatal Enternal

It's alright. I spend my time as a veterian of KH to help my cousin play it. Though he hasn't played KH, he understands some of it. Sad thing is that his file is on easy mode. I'm going to try and convince him to play Normal then maybe Proud mode.

Though I have to say, on Easy mode, Xaldin is really easy to kill as I have witnessed him die in eight seconds with a Limit attack with Goofy.
I didn't play the Kingdom Hearts Series in Order, this is how I played it:

1) Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
2) Kingdom Hearts ll
3) Kingdom Hearts l

I understood it pretty well while playing Kingdom Hearts ll. Then I played Kingdom Hearts l and understood it completely.

I would tell your brother to play it on Normal or Proud if he wants to see the Secret Ending. I would to Proud because on Normal you literally have to beat the whole Game, including Maps, Treasures, and Gummi Ship Levels.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I know more than you about KH2.
~
FFX is a great game. PM me and tell me where you are. I'll help you. I beat the hell out of that game.

Uh, I started with CoM. Best in series. then I went to one. By the time I got to II, I was expecting a lot. I was disappointed. Just saying.

And, yeah, KH2 is terrible compared to 1 and CoM. That is what I Know.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I didn't play the Kingdom Hearts Series in Order, this is how I played it:

1) Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
2) Kingdom Hearts ll
3) Kingdom Hearts l

I understood it pretty well while playing Kingdom Hearts ll. Then I played Kingdom Hearts l and understood it completely.

I would tell your brother to play it on Normal or Proud if he wants to see the Secret Ending. I would to Proud because on Normal you literally have to beat the whole Game, including Maps, Treasures, and Gummi Ship Levels.

Its cousin, not brother. He's not intrested in a seriers like this. I haven't even completely played chain of memories because it was my friends system and game that I was borrowing. I'm still working on one part of the game, Hades Paradox Tournment.

Hate that place.

Fatal Enternal

Its cousin, not brother. He's not intrested in a seriers like this. I haven't even completely played chain of memories because it was my friends system and game that I was borrowing. I'm still working on one part of the game, Hades Paradox Tournment.

Hate that place.

Oh, sorry about that. ^_^

If you mean Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, it has Olympus Colisuem, not Hades Paradox Tournement.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Oh, sorry about that. ^_^

If you mean Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, it has Olympus Colisuem, not Hades Paradox Tournement.

Sorry, forgot to type in that it was suppose to be Kingdom Hearts II. But seriously,

Hades Paradox Tournement is hard, the farthest I've gotten was level 49, where I died a horrible, horrible death by Leon, Tifa, Yuffie, and Cloud.

-goes into a corner and sobs-

Fatal Enternal

Sorry, forgot to type in that it was suppose to be Kingdom Hearts II. But seriously,

Hades Paradox Tournement is hard, the farthest I've gotten was level 49, where I died a horrible, horrible death by Leon, Tifa, Yuffie, and Cloud.

-goes into a corner and sobs-

Meh, it's okay no one is perfect. I mean you lose some and win some ^_^

When I first started Kingdom Hearts ll I didn't know there was a Secret Ending so I started on Beginner. I'm on Proud now. So I didn't play along enough to get Hades Paradox on Begginner. Now I'm on Proud though.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I've played Proud Mode once and I had to be very careful around Xaldin since at that time he was my nightmare. Demyx was just as hard since I didn't know about the Wisdom form+fire spell combo. All I knew was when the clones came out, mash X like there is no tomarrow.

I'm going to play Proud Mode again sometime and try to not get killed at all.

Fatal Enternal

I've played Proud Mode once and I had to be very careful around Xaldin since at that time he was my nightmare. Demyx was just as hard since I didn't know about the Wisdom form+fire spell combo. All I knew was when the clones came out, mash X like there is no tomarrow.

I'm going to play Proud Mode again sometime and try to not get killed at all.

Well, I'll give you one thing. You have to memorize your Enemies's attacks and patterns in order for that. I get so shaky and nervous when playing Bosses that I have alittle trouble with. I like flip out, it's funny. ^_^

axel_rox

Website
fanart.lionking.org
i know a lot about that game too and luv it, but i've never palyed a final fantasy game. I luved this game since i got it when my brother came back from Hawaii. (I was in Australia)

I played the games like this:

KH2
KH
KH CoM

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
played in COM, 1, 2. I was really confused with CoM because I had no idea who anyone was, but knew enough to get along. When I played 1 everything made ALOT more sense.

I like the graphics and fighting of 2 (particularly that you can open boxes in fights and reaction commands) but 1 had more heart. (no pun intended)

And I have only played one level of FF1 sad to say.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
My problem is that I already knew most of KH2 before playing it, which is why I'm abstaining from any info on the new games to go in fresh.

Before KH2 came out, I made it a point to finish everything in KH1, so I know a lot about that one...

afrobutt

Silver Member
Are you asking if it's weird to try to memorize every detail of KH lore and info? If that's the case, hell no. We're the geeky, KH versions of archeologists ;P

Played every FF cept the PS ones (damn my youthful ignorence >.<), and I played the KH series in the order that they came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back