• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much will you play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
TRuePlaya187 said:
So when you go rush out, skip school and buy the game, how much is everyone going to play? i'm gonna try to make it last a while so i'll probably play 1-2 hours a day
WTF!..im gonna do the samething!..rush out, skip school and play the game 1-2 hours a day to make it last for a long time!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
i'm gonna play as long as there is a good enough supply of caffeine tablets/coffee in my house, which i shall move all up to my room before the KH2 release...should keep me goin a few days...lol

morph_36274

chaywa said:
i'm gonna play as long as there is a good enough supply of caffeine tablets/coffee in my house, which i shall move all up to my room before the KH2 release...should keep me goin a few days...lol

AMEN TO THAT CHAYWA!!!!!

Morridor

I'm definitely going to make this game last! Me and my girlfriend play all of our games together, and we do not have the most convenient schedules. So we'll probably play about 1 - 3 (maybe 4) hours a day. We also level a lot so that will add time to our game!

Danny

Alca Haul

dual_keyblader25 said:
i'm gonna take all the time i need to finish the game! screw homework! screw chores! i'm playing KH2 the entire day!

HELLS YEAH!!!:D Go DK!!!

Last edited:

Burori

Let's just say once I get this game.... no one will hear from me for a while....:)

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I'm going to play nonstop until I get to see Auron. I want to hear/see Auron so bad. D:

I will not stop playing, no matter time, until I make it to the Underworld to see him. xD

krazyaznsyco

its a good thing it comes out before spring break. ill be playing everyday until 12 cause thats when everyone sleeps. i wont put it on mute. i will never do that to kh2!!!! SPRING BREAK!!!!!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i wont take off of school but once when i get it ill play it a little each night until spring break when ill go crazy though not as crazy as i would like cause im goin away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back