• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Much Would You Pay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_kh2?

Re: How much more?

well, since it'll come with KH Re:COM, I'd have to say around $50-$60, but knowing Square, it'll be $70 lol

Little_Red

betch.

Who knows? It might now even be released in the US or countries outside of Japan. Have you read the complaints on threads of kids getting Po'd that Se isn't confirming, nor denying the release of those KH games?

EDIT: I think it'd be 100. Which is like 50 bucks for each disc.

Last edited:

seb0910

i'd say it'll cost around $70-$90, since it supposedly (unconfirmed) comes with Re:CoM in a 2-disc set.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

Square-Enix is neither denying nor confirming a North American/European version of KH2 FM, so shut up, everyone. Please stop complaining, it's not even coming out in Japan until Spring.

The highest price any PS2 game in the United States can be is fifty dollars (from legal merchanters, not eBay, etc.), which is probably how much it will cost, or possibly less. Why the heck are you people worrying about the price, anyways?

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

Square-Enix is neither denying nor confirming a North American/European version of KH2 FM, so shut up, everyone. Please stop complaining, it's not even coming out in Japan until Spring.

The highest price any PS2 game in the United States can be is fifty dollars (from legal merchanters, not eBay, etc.), which is probably how much it will cost, or possibly less. Why the heck are you people worrying about the price, anyways?

CAuse of all the games thats coming out for Wii and PS3. There gonna be expensive

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, if Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + Re:CoM were ever localized, how much would you be willing to pay for it? This is an important question, because many of us have already paid full price for CoM and KH2. Would you be willing to pay 50+ dollars again?

Me, personally, I would. If it were just Kingdom Hearts 2: FM alone, maybe not, because it's almost the same game with extras, but since you're getting KH2: FM and the CoM remake, then $50 doesn't sound so bad.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I say that it would range between 70-80. I say this, because if it is released in NA it will be a first, and SE will most likely try and get as much money out of it as they possibly can

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Anything higher than $60 dollars is way too much in my opinion, especially since it's the orginal game tweaked with a few extras, which you know will be posted all over the internet once its released...so you dont really have to buy FM to see the extras (unless you just want to experience FM) So I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to buy it or not, probably not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back