• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Old Are Huey, Dewey, and Louie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't know if this subject has been bought up here before but I have been wondering about these three. In Birth By Sleep, They are children. Then ten years later, in KHI, not only are they still children, they look exactly the same as they did in BBS. One year after that in KHII, they still haven't changed or shown any sign of getting older.

So what's up? Do ducks age slower than humans? Is the flow of time different where they live? Or are they not important enough to get some character development? I know I'm thinking too much into it but I think its kind of funny.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Disney Characters that don't age in Dinsey-canon also don't age in KH-canon.
Simple as that.

Zul

Awards
The Disney Characters that don't age in Dinsey-canon also don't age in KH-canon.
Simple as that.

Yep, they'll only age if a sequel to the movie is made with them Aging.

Awards
Huey, Dewy, and Louie are all timelords.

End of thread.

MF revealed.

hdlmf.jpg

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
you obviously had no childhood. If you watched Disney movies you would know that any Disney character related to Mickey mouse(Donald Goofy Donald's nephews)basically anyone from Disney castle doesn't age. But characters from Disney movies who AREN'T related to Mickey and co. grow up, like Simba. :)
^
A real answer/post

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Epic win.

It's obvious Huey, Dewey, and Louie are keyblade terrorists trying to kill all the other keyblade masters.

I suppose they want to get back at us for pelting them with ice cream?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ovafaze is more or less right about this one. If in Disney, the character has another movie where they did age, generally, Kingdom Hearts will show them aging. However, if the character does not age anymore as a sequel hasn't been made or if in the storyline of the Disney movie it is stated that they don't age, the character in that world doesn't age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back