• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How people see Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I am vastly confused. There are multiple contradictions in what people say. Is it:

A.) People see Xion based on their prior memories. Most likely their strongest?

OR

B.) People see Xion relative to how far in the memory 'leeching' she is. She looked like Kairi because she had mostly memories of Kairi in her at that time---Sora's strongest memories. Then briefly she was Ven. Then Sora.

---------------------------

Example of possible A- Xigbar sees Xion as Ventus

Example of possible B- Roxas sees Xion as Sora, even though he has no memories of Sora, and Xion says this is just because "She's ready".

---------------------------

I for one, am beginning to think it is B. How would that explain the Ven Scene? That's what I'm trying to find out,

I think this also goes along with all the stuff of Ven being a hybrid of Roxas and Sora. Not a fusion if that's what you think I'm saying, but more like just the idea of a hybrid. If that makes any sense. Obvious examples of this are the clothes and the "Two Become One" Keyblade.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Both A and B are sort of right.

Just in case...

Depending on who's looking on her is how she appears. Saix doesn't see anything more than a hooded doll (everybody else could've too) but Roxas sees her sort of like Kairi cause she is Sora's strongest memory. Axel said she looked like Namine but since Namine's connected to Kairi too, he's probably seeing the same thing as Roxas.

Once her process was almost complete, then she started appearing as Sora to both Axel and Roxas. Xigbar may have still been seeing Ven though.

Something like that but that seems to be the general idea.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i ithnk that her physical form took on Sora's strongest memory, Kairi. Still, that's the form the doll decided to take. But everything else is different. how peole view her can change no matter what form she is at the moment (kairi look-alike). SO when Xigbar was forced to itneract more with Xion (capturing her), his view suddenly changed to Ventus because she reminded him of her. As for ROxas, his view on her changed because most of what XIon absorbed from him was Sora's memories, therefore changing her look. in he end i really cant explain why she reverted back to her kairi look though.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Both A and B are sort of right.

Just in case...

Depending on who's looking on her is how she appears. Saix doesn't see anything more than a hooded doll (everybody else could've too) but Roxas sees her sort of like Kairi cause she is Sora's strongest memory. Axel said she looked like Namine but since Namine's connected to Kairi too, he's probably seeing the same thing as Roxas.

Once her process was almost complete, then she started appearing as Sora to both Axel and Roxas. Xigbar may have still been seeing Ven though.

Something like that but that seems to be the general idea.

Thanks for the answer, but I feel like there isn't a clear description to the phenomenon.

With Saix seeing her as a doll. I recall that being in the beginning of Days. Perhaps it was just that she hadn't leehed memories of Kairi yet, or even enough significant memories to form.

There's so much ambiguity in Xion still.

Not trying to make this off topic, but what are the differences betweeen Riku Replica and Xion. The Secret Reports said they were the same, but in RR's case, he wasn't taking any memories. But that may be because Riku wasn't asleep.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
i ithnk that her physical form took on Sora's strongest memory, Kairi. Still, that's the form the doll decided to take. But everything else is different. how peole view her can change no matter what form she is at the moment (kairi look-alike). SO when Xigbar was forced to itneract more with Xion (capturing her), his view suddenly changed to Ventus because she reminded him of her. As for ROxas, his view on her changed because most of what XIon absorbed from him was Sora's memories, therefore changing her look. in he end i really cant explain why she reverted back to her kairi look though.

Alright, I think I got it now from what you said.

B is true for physical form.
A is true for people's perceptions. Although I don't know why Roxas didn't see her as say.. Axel. For story purposes? Axel may or may not have seen her as Namine as learned in the Secret Reports.

She may have looked like Kairi at the end for plot purposes, and also because her memories were already being transfered into Roxas.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Xion [spoielrs] based of of sora's memories [/spoilers]

riku, replica based off of data collected from Riku's fights and of course, artificial memories

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Well since the rest of the organization has no ties with her, they probable see her as the hooded doll as well. I think because Ven has some kind of tie to Sora, that's why Xigbar sees her as Ven, who may have had an impression on him during birth by sleep. Saix knows she is a puppet and thus sees her as such probably because he has no memories of Sora. But Axel, Riku, Roxas can see her as herself and as Sora. As herself because Kairi is Sora's strongest memory and Roxas is affected because he is Sora's Nobody, Riku knows Kairi and Sora personally which is prolly why. And Axel said she looked kind of like Namine i think who is Kairi's Nobody. They saw Sora only through Xemnas, who reprogrammed her after her recapture as she was almost complete in beeing a Sora clone.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They saw Sora only through Xemnas, who reprogrammed her after her recapture as she was almost complete in beeing a Sora clone.

didn't Xemnas say in one of his reports that he saw her as sora sometimes?

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger

Yeah he does.

on Day 255:Final stages Xemnas writes [I]Xion's appearance should vary based on the relation of the viewer to her. Saix sees her simply as a puppet. The Program reaches completion. Through Roxas, Xion is assembling a copy of the hero of the keyblade. As proof, she sometimes appears to take on this form to my eyes.[/I]

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That, or another male figure, since I think I remember reading that for some times Xigbar and Xemnas saw her as the same thing that was different to a hooded member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back