• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How playable is Destiny Islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I only think you go there for a few cutscenes. There isn't any gameplay there, I believe. But, I haven't played BBS, so I might be wrong.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I thought so. But, I still wish that I had BBS. I have to wait till it comes to America.

T

The Spoiler

It also appears as a glowing ball of light on the world selection, but you cant land there.

DXLelouch

maybe as Downloadable content though id rather have a Vanitas Scenario then a playable DI anyday lolz
EVIL SORA FTW ^^

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Screw that, I want the main island playable rather then Vanitas.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ven has a world-logo appear for it, which was quite deceiving. But, no, it is not playable.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
like everyone else said, it's not playable but each character visits DI at least once through a cutscene

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I've seen, there doesn't seem to be any gameplay in DI. Just cutscenes.

A

Azrael

Who cares?

I doubt you could have done much there without getting the islander's attention.

Sadie808

No you cant go back there
from playing Terra & Ven`s story they go there only in cutscenes its like
Terra talks to riku and all that after That you get Terra`s old dope keyblade look and Ven goes over there i forgot why but Vantias is there and then Ven has some flaskback i forgot what it was? It either when he got owned by the neo shadows and MX beam stabs ventus releasing something out of his heart which is vantias -___- i cant really remember what the flaskback was.

Edit: I just finished Neverland with Aqua and She goes there to destiny island in a cutscene and then she see`s Sora & Riku
and she talks to them and after all that she sits on the papou tree and looks at her blue charm and talks something about terra and thats about it oh you also get aqua`s old dope keyblade look.

hmm i guess TAV only go there in a cutscene

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah, it's a shame. five games have passed and it's still not playable.

when are they gonna let us? when KH10 is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back