• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xDD She actually thins yugioh is funny so...but ya no.

Anyway, thanks yall.

Firo

Oh Crap
Put a jack in the box in her locker. Set it so when she opens her locker it pops out and scares her. Put a note on it that says "Prom?"

S

Shadow Soldier

Put a jack in the box in her locker. Set it so when she opens her locker it pops out and scares her. Put a note on it that says "Prom?"

Oh ya... embarrass her in front of people while she screams then ask her to prom. That's a smart idea.

It'd help us monkey to help you, if you told us what kind of shit she likes.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Carve "go with me to the prom" on your leg with a beyonet (dont ask me where you can find them now days) and show her. Also bottle your blood, girls like a man with class.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She wouldnt like anything attentionwhorish thats in front of a lot of people for sure. Just something simple and sweet I guess,

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
My friend got asked yesterday, and the guy got her a build a bear..with his voice installed in it that said "Will You Be My Prom Date"? ha

Awww, haha, that's cute =D

As for asking a girl to prom,
It really does depend on the girl and her personal taste

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
She wouldnt like anything attentionwhorish thats in front of a lot of people for sure. Just something simple and sweet I guess,

kill her beloved pet and on the casket write "DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE PROM WITH ME?!"

Cut off your ear and give it to her as a gift to wear when she goes to prom with you./

Then this. Its perfect. its all planned out for you.

Firo

Oh Crap
Put a note in her locker that says "Prom?" Then two little boxes that say yes or no. It's funny and cute. It's immature, but some girls like that stuff.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Put a note in her locker that says "Prom?" Then two little boxes that say yes or no. It's funny and cute. It's immature, but some girls like that stuff.

Thats when i punch her right?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Lets see.

You could get her favorite candy, and make a big sign with it, saying "soandso, how about prom?"

cons: she gets fat.

If she plays sports, i.e. soccer, you could get a soccer ball, and write "how about prom" all cool on it.

You could just go to her house and ask her, giving her a chocolate bar and stuffed animal. girls love that shit.

You could embarrass her and force her to say yes (she would look like a bitch if she didn't) by using the multitude of ways to ask a girl in front of the whole class.

like having the teacher give her something, play a video, etc.

You could write her name and "how about prom" inside a plain, unwrapped shoebox with a sharpie.

Yeah I'm done.

No you 64 her lol.

64?

Firo

Oh Crap
I think he means you go crazy on her and start scratching her like that kid did when he got his n64.

No that's not what I meant.

So are you trying to be creative? Or are you just stuck on asking her?

Last edited:

Katsuno_Hitomi

I'm no expert, but I think you should just go on and ask her before some other guy does. The worst she can say is no.

If your trying to be uber-creative about it, sorry. I'm fresh out of ideas. Although it probably would not hurt if you incorporated her likes into how you ask her.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
umm well wat i did was i pulled her out from track practice then gave her a customize bear with voice com saying "would you go to prom with me?"

hope that gave u some ideas cuz it worked for me lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back