• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Write her name with the blood from your freshly cut wrists, and then defecate all over her pillow. When she asks what's up, just tell her that you give a shit about her and want to go to the prom with her.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"I was wondering, would you go to the prom with me?"

Simple question dude.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You should run her down with a truck and in the hospital ask her and she wont say no because youll be holding a pillow up and threatning to smother her . Then again you might have just killed her with a truck. In that case run really fast

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Have you tried surprising her with a nice gift like flowers? Okay seriously, you guys are at least friends and have talked and if not, friends, have you talked? Ask her in a special way that she can't resist. Make some cute card. Or better yet, have any friends who have creative ideas? Then let them help you. That's one way to ask her out. Creatively like let's say, she likes well, cooking? Try cooking something for her like a cake or pie or whatever and put like icing or some kind of candy that you can form into words. That's one idea. Wait, do you even know what she likes? Just don't be over the board or whatever. Hmm....if you can't cook, get somebody to cook for you. Unless that idea was already used. How about this: Try to play a game of Scrabble or some word game that at least will get the letters out but find some ways to put the letter to spell out: "Want to go to Prom with me?" or as everybody's been saying, "Prom 2009." I don't think I have ideas at the moment but if I do, I'll give you more. Good luck then?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If it was April 1st, I'd have a perfect solution. It may still work, however (maybe you'll have to word it extremely careful and plug and chug with it).

If it was April fools, you would of had to just ask her if she would go to the prom with you. Then based on the her reaction, you would say it was just a joke. If she's hurt, then you would have to say you were kidding, it really wasn't a joke... That way you can gauge and see if she's willing or not. I thought about doing it like that, but I have another scenario. A girl who I hardly knew wanted to go to the prom with me, so I kind of backed out of trying the April 1st method on someone else.lol

edit: Or say how would you respond if I asked you to go to prom with me on April 1st and then said it was a joke? I guess you can play with it a while and see how it works. I didn't test it out yet, so...

Q

Banned
what the fuck monkey just ASK

I mean grow some balls and some shit, why should people have to do this ridiculous dance to get to like somebody or something, it's teenage retardation to the nth degree

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Take her deer hunting and while stroking your loaded gun ask her if she would go with you.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont think Monkey is even listning anymore he hasnt posted in a while

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Fly a plane with the banner "Will you go to Prom with me?" into some buildings

Shade737

Silver Member
Grab her butt and say, "Hey girl you, me prom now!" Works everytime.

missyemy

Website
www.myspace.com
I just watched this one guy do it at my school. He got permission from the teacher of her class (Im assuming) to let them disturb class for a min. Then he got a bunch of friends and they each had a poster board or whatever in the hands and each had a indivdual word on it. like Will. You. Go. To. Prom. With. Me. (which should be obvious) And he was standing on his friends shoulders there at the end smiling. Everyone in the class was cheering for her to say yes and she did. :D

Awards
The only way you should do any of this extravagant shit is if you have a pretty good idea that she'll say "yes" and you're an attention whore.

Otherwise, you should really just ask, plain and simple. In the case that she does say yes, you can gauge then and there that what you've got could probably be intimate. The idea is that, if she's saying "yes" under normal circumstances rather than in the heat of the moment (of some out of proportion, ludicrous way of asking), then she likes more about you than how you asked the question.

Don't get me wrong, there are some really cute ways of doing it, but there's always the risk of looking like a complete fool. One guy I knew last year who read the announcements every morning unexpectedly added in "And would (such and such) please report to Prom with me."

Some girls like the mushy stuff but you have to keep in mind that you're putting them on the spot as well as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back