• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How soon will the UX end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I just heard that the latest update is expected in August. It’s just that the story is beginning to approach the denouement and Ralph seems to be the last world.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just heard that the latest update is expected in August.
Not August. March. KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ 's next main story update is expected to drop by March. I imagine it'll coincide with KHUχ Dark Road's release.

It’s just that the story is beginning to approach the denouement
Judging by the fact that Dark Road is an expansion to be accessed from inside KHUχ , I think it's safe to assume that, yes, KHUχ 's story is reaching a very important point, but I don't think it'll be the last of it. There's a possibility that Dark Road's story could span for a year. Maybe two.

and Ralph seems to be the last world.
This is possible. But it's possible we may get another world. Or not, seeing as how they took a lot of time to develop Ralph's world.

D

Deleted member 252753

Not August. March. KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ 's next main story update is expected to drop by March. I imagine it'll coincide with KHUχ Dark Road's release.
Phew, I don't think I could handle waiting until August! I saw March said before but do you know what the source of the expected release dates are?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Phew, I don't think I could handle waiting until August! I saw March said before but do you know what the source of the expected release dates are?
"KHUX will continue to operate even after the new service launches.

• A big campaign in April will be held to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Global version
  • Main scenarios will be updated in March, April, July, August, and so on"

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I think at some point, I'll be dropping out of this messy mobile gacha game. Seems like the Dark Roads addition is another wallet grab but with cards. No thanks.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I want to add that we are still scheduled for a main quest update later this month. Their terminology gets kinda confusing to keep track of (main quests, main scenario, just "scenario") but months not listed in the notice are expected to be Disney filler. We shall see.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

This is possible. But it's possible we may get another world. Or not, seeing as how they took a lot of time to develop Ralph's world.
Although the development report was back in August 2016 for the Season 2 update and we didn't get Wreck-It Ralph world just 3 years later. Not to mention that Union χ kept being stagnant by 2017 until late 2018 as Nomura and Square Enix "shoot themselves in the foot", especially Square which would explain the lack of updates and filler missions since late 2017.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wreck-it Ralph was actually one of the worlds they chosen during the development of KH3 but was scrapped very late in production when they heard that Disney was doing a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph (Ralph Breaks the Internet), which is why he ended up as a link summon in the final game, and why Wreck-It Ralph became the Union χ world.

Honestly, It makes me more curious and raises more questions about what becomes of the Wreck-It Ralph world following it's story's conclusion in Union χ and whether it would retell the events of the movie once again for the next KH game?

I'd prefer if they went the route where it's a loose retelling of the film instead of doing an original story or jump into Ralph Breaks the Internet as literally Sora NEVER met nor encountered Wreck-It Ralph before.

Perhaps It could be reminiscent to the Tron worlds (Space Paranoids/The Grid) in previous KH games where at some unknown point in time, Game Central Station (including Niceland, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush) could've been copied into data and is put in either the Hollow Bastion computer in Radiant Garden or somewhere in Twilight Town (Old Mansion, Taito Arcade Building, etc.) so that Sora or anyone can visit Game Central Station and the games GCS is connected to. The idea is far-fetched, but it's something that is worth considering. I honestly can envision the [Wreck-It Ralph world to appear for the next KH game (DDD 2) or KHIV, if you ask me so I can see Sora, Riku and Kairi interacting with the cast, especially Ralph and Vanellope, along with having a Boss fight against King Candy.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I want to add that we are still scheduled for a main quest update later this month. Their terminology gets kinda confusing to keep track of (main quests, main scenario, just "scenario") but months not listed in the notice are expected to be Disney filler. We shall see.
Hopefully someone else is managing the Marketing of Dark Road. But judging by the fact that the Marketing was a bit misleading as to what Dark Roads was gonna be, I think we'll receive the same type of communication with Dark Road.

And I presume the more constant main scenario updates could be because we might get parallel updates with Dark Road and it wouldn't make much sense to update one game and not the other altogether.

Back