• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How strong are spells

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Darkest Riku said:
they are pretty hard to get so I was wondering if they were strong or not

it all depends on the the person your facing's element. Usually they aren't that strong.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i think then fire should be stronger. But I know that if your facing a fire elemental and you use blizzara against them they will lose more damage then normal.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Well before most of the keyblader attacks, like strike raid was pretty damaging.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Kyuubi said:
Well before most of the keyblader attacks, like strike raid was pretty damaging.
i had that before the reset.. it wasnt worth the gil.

Z

Zackstorm

K this is how it works. Basic spells have 1amplification power. So the standard damage is 1amp. Now the stronger a spell is the more amp it has. if it has 3amp it's three times more powerful then a basic spell. If it's a begginers spell (.5amp) it's half as strong as a basic spell. It has nothing to do with elements. The old strike raid for instance had 4amp, it was 4 times stronger then a basic spell.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Zackstorm said:
K this is how it works. Basic spells have 1amplification power. So the standard damage is 1amp. Now the stronger a spell is the more amp it has. if it has 3amp it's three times more powerful then a basic spell. If it's a begginers spell (.5amp) it's half as strong as a basic spell. It has nothing to do with elements. The old strike raid for instance had 4amp, it was 4 times stronger then a basic spell.

Thanks for clearing that up Zack!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Zackstorm said:

yea thanx. I always though it had to do with elements and weakness and strengths.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
WOOHOO!!!!!! The spells rock!

But why is the Fire Ultamate Mage the only one who can learn "The Spell"?

Z

Zackstorm

Oh oops, I'll change that... we're still not sure what we're doing with that spell...

Back