• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the hell can the new enemy came from the Light Realm?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
I've been seeing guys posting things about how the new enemy came from light realm.
I mean, how?
Light and Darkness are eternal enemies.You possibly cannot have powers coming from the light realm if your not-sided with the Light Realm itself.

Let me hear it.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been seeing guys posting things about how the new enemy came from light realm.
I mean, how?
Light and Darkness are eternal enemies.You possibly cannot have powers coming from the light realm if your not-sided with the Light Realm itself.

Let me hear it.

While this thread is kinda random, I have to agree. If the light realm is supposed to be good, then why would there be enemies from it unless VAT exist in the realm of darkness? Though. There is one explanation. It could be a form of corrupted light.

Despite it having not much significance to the story of Kh, Kairi's grandmother's story does say that people began fighting over the light. Perhaps in this sense, the light in people's hearts was corrupted and these new enemies are a form of that, and are after other people's light. Now there's an idea. Good one? You tell me. Totally just came up with that off the top of my head. <.<;;

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Though. There is one explanation. It could be a form of corrupted light.
Corrupted Light still shows your an enemy to the light.
It means, your slowly turning into darkness.
Why?
Cause Corruption puts darkness in the heart.

Despite it having not much significance to the story of Kh, Kairi's grandmother's story does say that people began fighting over the light. Perhaps in this sense, the light in people's hearts was corrupted and these new enemies are a form of that, and are after other people's light
So, what do they get from stealing other people's light?
They turn back to what they are before?

Now there's an idea. Good one? You tell me.
I told you.

Totally just came up with that off the top of my head. <.<;;
o_O?

V

V.A.T.13

Dunno what your asking exactly but, an enemy from the light would be f*ck awesome.

Too much darkness is bad right?
What about too much light?
Both are blinding.
Light can be just as "evil" as Dark. (Why did Krad and Dark come to mind?)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
There could be light ennemy because Light is not good and Darkness are not evil. It is the user who is good or evil and the point of view which is different (like said, in realm of darkness being of light would be absolute evil wanting destroy Darkness). The Darkness are more easily used for making evil and light more easily used to make good : but that doesn't mean an evil personn couldn't use light if he has the possibility to do it.

So, ennemy could be of light because an evil personn decided to use Light power (MX could be one, I think he indeed has darkness power, but light too), and so did Light monster. Why? I don't know, many possibility, something like MX made experiment using light and "this" happened...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
One of the undertone lessons learned in Chains of Memories is that Light is not Good and Darkness is not Evil, both are simply tools, and the person who wields when chooses how they are used.

Light and Darkness are tools of Power, neither are necessarily Good or Evil, they are just means to give the wielder their power.

V

V.A.T.13

OH Oh, you guys are talking about the new enemy.
Doubt that THOSE things have to do with light. Though, I hope we see light bad guys in KH3. D:

[&#8730;]Genuflect
What about too much light?
Both are blinding.
Light can be just as "evil" as Dark. (Why did Krad and Dark come to mind?)
The Light doesn't tempt someone to use it for evil.
Darkness does, it attracts someone from the realm of Light.

There could be light ennemy because Light is not good and Darkness are not evil. It is the user who is good or evil and the point of view which is different (like said, in realm of darkness being of light would be absolute evil wanting destroy Darkness). The Darkness are more easily used for making evil and light more easily used to make good : but that doesn't mean an evil personn couldn't use light if he has the possibility to do it.
Why would someone, from the realm of light, destroy everything that concerns the darkness?
Sora, fought for the realm of light because of darkness overtaking light.

An evil person could not use light.
The evil person's heart might be full of darkness or darkness is overcoming the light in the heart.
Xehanort and the other 5 apprentice got attracted to darkness.
Turning them into Nobodies.

Doing Evil puts your heart into darkness.
Anyone from the realm of light(except the PoH) have darkness in their hearts.

My question is, if these new enemies fights keybearers(VAT of course ) and doing evil things, that makes them a citizen of the realm of light?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Corrupted Light still shows your an enemy to the light.
It means, your slowly turning into darkness.
Why?
Cause Corruption puts darkness in the heart.

You're missing my point. I'm not saying they are eliminating others light. They're want it for themselves. Doesn't mean they're an enemy of it. Quite the opposite actually. It's as TMM said. Light is not always good, and darkness is not always evil.

So, what do they get from stealing other people's light?
They turn back to what they are before?

Wrong. I never said they lost theirs and are trying to get it back. I said they're trying to get more light for themselves. So the most they would gain is more light. Compare it to that of the heartless. What do they gain from taking people's hearts? Hearts. What do these idealistic enemies I came up with get from taking light? Light. They get what they're after. Nothing more.

T

TwilightDawn

But like it's been said before, lgiht and darkness are only tools, and one cannot exist without the other.
The darkness isisnt necessarily evil. But People of the light are afraid of the dark, jsut like i'm sure that people of the dark are afraid of the light. I think they may be beings that live in the darkness world, jsut like people live in the light world. So, the theory is, what if someone from the light (MX) was obcessed with destroying the dark world. Seing as how light and dark depend on each other for existence, destroying the dark would probably equal in the destruction of the light world too. So now, we've got to protect the dark world from the light, to save both worlds. In this sense, light could become an enemy. The people from the dark world could fear the light in the same way that the people from the light fear the dark.

Is this even making sense...? i'm trying to put my ideas in writting but i can't seem to find a good way to explain myself...sorry

V

V.A.T.13

Now there really is no such thing as "evil" per-say, it's all a matter of doing what YOU believe is right.

The Light doesn't tempt someone to use it for evil.
Darkness does, it attracts someone from the realm of Light.

Why would someone, from the realm of light, destroy everything that concerns the darkness?

Too much light, as I said, could be just as bad as too much dark. Light and dark are not good or evil really, but too much of either can cause problems.
We've seen what too much Darkness could do, and we've also seen it used for "good" (Riku)
Light can be the same way.
The thing about "Light" is that it dislikes the dark. Mickey even said this at the end of KH2 "Darkness is scary...I wonder why we run from it" (something like that). Anyway, a being with too much light, may want to get rid of the darkness entirely.

This is a bad thing.

There is a balance. Light and dark must co-exist. Disrupting the balance may have very damaging effects. That's why I think, that being of too much Light*coughKairicough*, becomes blinded by it, and may want to destroy the dark realm entirely.

But since they are "blinded by the light" they don't realize that this could f*ck up the universe.

...but I hope they are saving something like this for KH3. >>;

[&#8730;]Genuflect
You're missing my point. I'm not saying they are eliminating others light. They're want it for themselves.
Greed=Darkness.

Wrong. I never said they lost theirs and are trying to get it back. I said they're trying to get more light for themselves. So the most they would gain is more light.
Look above.

jsut like i'm sure that people of the dark are afraid of the light
Someone lives in the dark realm?
What about Xehanort's Heartless?
He destroyed many worlds of the realm of light.
That's what you call, afraid?

Anyway, a being with too much light, may want to get rid of the darkness entirely.
Talk about co-existing.

Anyway, a being with too much light, may want to get rid of the darkness entirely.
*coughKairicough*
The PoH didn't show anything about they want darkness to disappear.
Being blinded by the Light doesn't turn you evil.

Disrupting the balance may have very damaging effects.
*coughKH1cough*

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

An evil person could not use light.
The evil person's heart might be full of darkness or darkness is overcoming the light in the heart.
Xehanort and the other 5 apprentice got attracted to darkness.
Turning them into Nobodies.

Doing Evil puts your heart into darkness.
Anyone from the realm of light(except the PoH) have darkness in their hearts.

My question is, if these new enemies fights keybearers(VAT of course ) and doing evil things, that makes them a citizen of the realm of light?

It is not because we never see it that it is impossible. Good person can use pure Darkness (Riku), so it is just logical evil person can use light. The Darkness have just some effect on people's heart and light some others, and on human being using darkness is more easily used by evil.

I don't think there is citizen of realm of light etc, Ithink they are citizen from universe, not one realm. From where they come though, I cannot say.

Beside, anyone wondered why Sora will open the door to light? Why the door to light was closed? Has it always been or... Has it been sealed?

Bh325

Yeah, like Muffin an others said, light and darkness are not good OR evil, it depends on the user. Like when Riku gave his body to darkness to gain power, he didn't turn bad. Normally the people who want very much power fast choose darkness, but there is also a bigger chance of getting too involved with it. That's how I think about it. Person can become overcome by darkness, like when turning into a Heartless. So, why can't one become overcome by light. That would somehow explain the "new enemies from light" theory.
BUT what's been bothering me about these kinds of theories, is theColor of these enemies. I'm not saying they can't come from light if they're so dark in color, it just seems against any logic. Well, if they are from light, we'll probably get an explanation for that in BBS, an if they're not, we are likely to get an answer to all other questions about the new enemies, too.

T

TwilightDawn

Now there really is no such thing as "evil" per-say, it's all a matter of doing what YOU believe is right.

Too much light, as I said, could be just as bad as too much dark. Light and dark are not good or evil really, but too much of either can cause problems.
We've seen what too much Darkness could do, and we've also seen it used for "good" (Riku)
Light can be the same way.
The thing about "Light" is that it dislikes the dark. Mickey even said this at the end of KH2 "Darkness is scary...I wonder why we run from it" (something like that). Anyway, a being with too much light, may want to get rid of the darkness entirely.

This is a bad thing.

There is a balance. Light and dark must co-exist. Disrupting the balance may have very damaging effects. That's why I think, that being of too much Light*coughKairicough*, becomes blinded by it, and may want to destroy the dark realm entirely.

But since they are "blinded by the light" they don't realize that this could f*ck up the universe.

...but I hope they are saving something like this for KH3. >>;

YES!! that's exactly what i was was trying to say.\

MX for example might be trying to to just that, destroy the darkness. His intentions might be good but he doesnt realise that doing so could destroy everything! and TBH he seems a bit crazy to me, like if you tried to talk sense into him he'd only see it as trying to interfere so hell fight you and al that shebang... it's the same as Xemnas, i feel sorry for him, he only wanted to be whole again, his intentions were "good as per say". it was jsut a bas side effect that doing so was F*cking up everything else around him and he had to be killed. :blush:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Greed=Darkness.

*facepalm* Yes. Greed does equal darkness, but that does not mean that simply because somebody exhibits dark qualities, that they are automatically evil, or dark, or however you'd like to put it. I'm not saying that there is NO darkness involved in the new enemies, but the heartless are the darkness in people's hearts made real, yes? Well, assume these new enemies are the greed for more light made real, and they are attempting not to take the heart of worlds, but all of the light from it, thus doing the same thing as the heartless, save for they are creating a world of darkness, while the heartless end up destroying the world.

T

TwilightDawn

Greed= darkness yes.

but everyone exibits things such as greed, part of being human, hence how everyone has light and darkness inside of them. it's the balance. Someone from the darkness could choose to be "good".

take axel for example, i gues she has b=more darkness in him then most, but he helped sora...so in the end, everyone saw him as a good guy.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Good person can use pure Darkness (Riku), so it is just logical evil person can use light.
So, Xehanort's heartless can use the power of light?
That's new to me.

ike when Riku gave his body to darkness to gain power, he didn't turn bad.
Yes, fighting Sora isn't bad, right?

So, why can't one become overcome by light. That would somehow explain the "new enemies from light" theory.
We haven't seen someone overcome by light turn evil.

MX for example might be trying to to just that, destroy the darkness. His intentions might be good but he doesnt realise that doing so could destroy everything!
So, the black thing that appeared before Ven froze is not the power of darkness?

*facepalm* Yes. Greed does equal darkness, but that does not mean that simply because somebody exhibits dark qualities, that they are automatically evil, or dark, or however you'd like to put it. I'm not saying that there is NO darkness involved in the new enemies, but the heartless are the darkness in people's hearts made real, yes? Well, assume these new enemies are the greed for more light made real, and they are attempting not to take the heart of worlds, but all of the light from it, thus doing the same thing as the heartless, save for they are creating a world of darkness, while the heartless end up destroying the world.
A being of Light, creating a world of darkness?
If the light was taken, darkness is the only thing left.
Too much darkness=bad.

take axel for example, i gues she has b=more darkness in him then most, but he helped sora...so in the end, everyone saw him as a good gu
Nobodies doesn't have a heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back