• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOW THE HELL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
hmmm u have a point there we never did find that out....
perhaps mickey still has his star fragment thing that teleports people? unlikely but its the only idea i have.

It's probably one of those things they'll never bother explaining, but I don't think Micky still using Star Fragments is completly out of the question. Re:Coded might explain but I doubt it.

Ruran

Awards
^The KH2 ending doesn't really show how Kairi got the letter though, they just show her running with the bottle.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Obviously you didn't see the kh2 ending.

Yeah, it showed her just running to Sora and Riku with the bottle in hand. Did we see her pick it up? No. That's what this thread is discussing.

Edit: Aww, Ruran, you beat me to it xD

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
He bought a rifle, shoved the bottle inside and hoped to God that it ended up on DI after shooting it. If not, he had a bunch of photocopies of the letters so he could keep trying until one of them hit home. His 17th letter (he had 50 copies altogether) made it to the islands, and he used the rest of unused letters as very uncomfortable toilet paper.
Hope that clears things up. :D

Ruran

Awards
^This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other ideas.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, how did Mickey, Donald, and Goofy get off of DI? Sora, Donald, and Goofy drove the Gummi Ship to Twilight Town, from there went in a portal to TWTNW and from there went through a corridor of darkness to DI....

This is what we need to have explained. How would MDG get back to the Disney Kingdom? Well, maybe the Gummi Ship has a special remote control to use just incase they lost it or left it behind.

Alyssapie

Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
It came from the shore, yup! lol You guys are thinking too much into this. XD ... But uhhhh- my question is... how did King Mickey make the letter arrive at Destiny Islands? I mean... it's not like their ocean is connected to all the other worlds and oceans... right? RIGHT?! Or am I totally missing something? =_=

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This is what we need to have explained. How would MDG get back to the Disney Kingdom? Well, maybe the Gummi Ship has a special remote control to use just incase they lost it or left it behind.
They used the save point in the shack.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It came from the shore, yup! lol You guys are thinking too much into this. XD ... But uhhhh- my question is... how did King Mickey make the letter arrive at Destiny Islands? I mean... it's not like their ocean is connected to all the other worlds and oceans... right? RIGHT?! Or am I totally missing something? =_=

That's what we've been talking about; not where Kairi picked up the bottle, but how it got there in the first place :\

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Weeeell, and this is just a theory, but King Mickey IS a king. He could have had a servant or something deliver the letter via gummy ship?

Last edited:

But the letter was pointless why couldn't Mickey use the Gummi ship to tell Sora everything insted of shooting it in to space waiting for him to respond ang go and pick him up..........

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
But the letter was pointless why couldn't Mickey use the Gummi ship to tell Sora everything insted of shooting it in to space waiting for him to respond ang go and pick him up..........

He probably had to go somewhere and couldn't but yeah it does seem kinda stupid. Maybe he felt this way Sora will feel less stressed out about deciding what to do.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The beach shore because for some reason when you put something in any water source it returns to Destiny Islands

Ansem SOD called DI the "Sea of all worlds". Or something like that. It was in his reports when he talked about Kairi being sent to DI.
Maybe DI is a world of inbetween.
Or maybe every world has the same ocean.
Kairi said something like "All worlds share the same sky." Why not oceans?

khlover7

I might return
*On the Gummi Ship*
Mickey: I better give this message to Sora!
Goofy: Why can't you jus' land there and tell 'im?
Mickey: It has my mark so they know it's from me.
Donald: Why drop it in the middle of the ocean?
Mickey: Because it's suppose to reflect how Kairi sent her message to Sora at the ending of KH2!
Donald: Why can't you just drop it on the island so it doesn't take as long?
Mickey: Look! I didn't come up with this pathetic excuse for a story! So stop asking me this! *throws bottle in ocean with rage*

This is how I think it happened.

SuperSailorEarth

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is completely pointless?

Nope.

But, the letter was basically Nomura telling us that this wasn't the end of the story, even though he may have been able to end it after KH2 since everyone was home and happy. And because he didn't have a definite plan for the next game (he may have had an idea of what was gonna happen) he had to make an open ended, mysterious way to convey that. And what better way than a letter with the contents being hidden from the player?

He probably had to go somewhere and couldn't but yeah it does seem kinda stupid. Maybe he felt this way Sora will feel less stressed out about deciding what to do.

like what?? in coded he had nothing else to do but to investigate some note that latterly came out of nowhere. and how can Sora stress about if he want to save people or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is completely pointless?

life is pointless so Deal.

*On the Gummi Ship*
Mickey: I better give this message to Sora!
Goofy: Why can't you jus' land there and tell 'im?
Mickey: It has my mark so they know it's from me.
Donald: Why drop it in the middle of the ocean?
Mickey: Because it's suppose to reflect how Kairi sent her message to Sora at the ending of KH2!
Donald: Why can't you just drop it on the island so it doesn't take as long?
Mickey: Look! I didn't come up with this pathetic excuse for a story! So stop asking me this! *throws bottle in ocean with rage*

This is how I think it happened.

Yea. Makes seance

Aqualung

Because there are times when NOMURA DOESN'T BELIEVE IN LOGIC

s1eyeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back