• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOW THE HELL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...It washed up on the beach?

The place where Sora was was pretty elevated from the sea level.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The bottle washing up from the beach is the most logical explanation. It just seems a little strange because Kairi doesn't look like she's coming from the shore.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She has to cross the bridge to get to the little island with the bendy tree, though.

Ruran

Awards
Kairi has to stop being afraid of getting her shoes wet then because the ladder on the side of the mini island would have been so much faster. D:

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
^lol
yea i always thought it was weird how sora and riku somehow got kairis letter and how kairi got mckeys letter but then again "there is no coincidence in fate"

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Email that turned physical. Because computers can totally do that.

Walkway

Did...Did he throw it in to space and it floated all the way to DI where it fell from the sky into the water and washed up on the shore?

And for that matter, how the heck is Sora going to get out of DI?

Flickr

Yeah.....logically, probably washing up from the beach.

Unlogically, Kairi teleported to Disney Castle, chatted with Minney about clothes, casually picked up the letter and teleported back.

50 50, dude.

tacochance

Mickey gave it to Pluto, pluto randomly found a CoD (again,) found Kairi, gave her the letter, turned arround, went back, then Kairi gave it to Sora and Riku. And to get of Destiny Islands, assuming Sora still has the keyblade, he will learn to transform it into a keyblad rider or Nomura will use a magical plot device to get him off the island, and leave Kairi and or Riku so he can bitch about missing them. Again.

Last edited:

Ruran

Awards
@Sir Bert
Makes sences IMO. Donald and Goofy will probably come and get him when his ready.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think he shot it into space and through their connections it found it's way to DI, that sounds KH enough to me. it probably washed a shoe soon after and Kairi grabbed it and ran to the boys. And the reason she used the bridge is because out of some reason everyone does. Just pay attention in all cut-scenes the bridge is used.

You know what they could have left the SRK a gummiship so they could visit the castle so that the comunication would work on both ends, but i doubt it.

Awards
And for that matter, how the heck is Sora going to get out of DI?

Who knows? For all we know, he could turn his keyblade into a keyblade rider. lol

Well, how did Mickey, Donald, and Goofy get off of DI? Sora, Donald, and Goofy drove the Gummi Ship to Twilight Town, from there went in a portal to TWTNW and from there went through a corridor of darkness to DI....

Ruran

Awards
I think he shot it into space and through their connections it found it's way to DI, that sounds KH enough to me. it probably washed a shoe soon after and Kairi grabbed it and ran to the boys. And the reason she used the bridge is because out of some reason everyone does. Just pay attention in all cut-scenes the bridge is used.

You know what they could have left the SRK a gummiship so they could visit the castle so that the comunication would work on both ends, but i doubt it.

I'm assuming that part is aimed me; I mostly mention the ladder for the (weak) lulz of it. Can you imagin if Sora and Riku were having a nice moment at their usual spot and Kairi's head popped out of the edge of the Island?

It'd be like:s1shepard

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm assuming that part is aimed me; I mostly mention the ladder for the (weak) lulz of it. Can you imagin if Sora and Riku were having a nice moment at their usual spot anf Kairi's head poped out of the edge of the Island?

It'd be like:s1shepard
Oh sorry. Hehe that would be funny.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Who knows? For all we know, he could turn his keyblade into a keyblade rider. lol

Well, how did Mickey, Donald, and Goofy get off of DI? Sora, Donald, and Goofy drove the Gummi Ship to Twilight Town, from there went in a portal to TWTNW and from there went through a corridor of darkness to DI....
hmmm u have a point there we never did find that out....
perhaps mickey still has his star fragment thing that teleports people? unlikely but its the only idea i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back