• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the keyblades borned

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku the Enigma

I think they are created from the strongest hearts, like Sora's and Mickeys, people that have strong hearts.....not shure.

Before I tought Mickey created them sense they (Mickey and Sora's keyblades) have Mickey's face on the keychain, BUT! when I read the FM Riku in darkness scene I started to think because Mickey tells Riku "There is another Keyblade I've acquired the Keyblade from this side" so......what the heck?? he dosent created the keychains but they have his face on em??? Weird.

DarrcEnigma

Riku the Enigma said:
he dosent created the keychains but they have his face on em??? Weird.
That's probably more along the lines of the "Mark of Disney" rather than Mickey himself. Mickey has been Disney's mascot for decades now -- his "head" appears in several places during the game, not to mention on countless products created by Disney. Off the top of my head, I know one location is in the background of the Gummi Garage. So, don't read into that too much -- the Keyblades are much, much older than Mickey, it would appear.

As for where they came from, who knows? All anyone could give you is their opinion/theory. I've personally been questioning whether or not there's a relationship between the Keyblades, the Soul Eaters (There is more than one; either that, or it can transform.), and the weapons of the Organization members -- all of which are summoned. If there is a connection, a "master blacksmith" theory might be a good place to start. But, I don't really see how a blacksmith could give "life" to his creations. The Keyblades choose their own masters, which means they have a will of their own. Possibly not quite the same as being alive, but whatever.

thelastdoor

maybe they are created by the strength of somebody's heart, either good or bad

S

Skyrider

Maybe a god blacksmith, you know like the guy who makes Zuses's(Herc Father) lighting bolts.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Skyrider said:
Maybe a god blacksmith, you know like the guy who makes Zuses's(Herc Father) lighting bolts.

lol yea i'll go with that lol

no but seriously i have no freakin idea.

Kira Haro

Unknown
We'll just have to find out later this year when KH2 ships---until then, try to use some common sense and not post ridiculous questions.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back