• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► How to beat nightmare cy-bug

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's a general list of medals for Nightmare Cy-Bug, using either Three Wishes or Counterpoint (Idk what level you have them but I tested at +34 and it was fine). You'll need to go to the Moogle Shop and put Extra Attack, Aerial and Ground Defense traits on everything as well as some good skills. You've got a number of duplicates so feel free to swap some in rather than using a whole deck of different medals.

SN++ Stained Glass #10
SN++ MoM Aqua
SN++ MoM Kairi
SN++ Xion
SN++ Stained Glass #14
SN++ Illustrated Aqua
SN++ Illustrated Xion

Set off all the supernova at the start of the battle to stack up Medal ATK points and then go ham with the abilities. Will be an easy 1-turn kill.

Will come back later with a build for Darkness, but the same method applies.

Willow A113

Awards
Here's a general list of medals for Nightmare Cy-Bug, using either Three Wishes or Counterpoint (Idk what level you have them but I tested at +34 and it was fine). You'll need to go to the Moogle Shop and put Extra Attack, Aerial and Ground Defense traits on everything as well as some good skills. You've got a number of duplicates so feel free to swap some in rather than using a whole deck of different medals.

SN++ Stained Glass #10
SN++ MoM Aqua
SN++ MoM Kairi
SN++ Xion
SN++ Stained Glass #14
SN++ Illustrated Aqua
SN++ Illustrated Xion

Set off all the supernova at the start of the battle to stack up Medal ATK points and then go ham with the abilities. Will be an easy 1-turn kill.

Will come back later with a build for Darkness, but the same method applies.
Thank you for the help! Here's my all-girls team! :D
1622585434826.jpeg
1622585455613.jpeg
I'm ready to fight the thing now!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I beat both Nightmare Cy-Bug and Darkness! I also beat Dark Chirithy and Ased. I couldn't get Invi, but that's fine because I never felt the need to finish the keyblade war scenario anyway.
Yay, congrats! :D

You're ready for the finale~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I’m assuming I have to use the same deck for Ephemer and Skuld?
You can. There's nothing particularly special about that battle, though they do have a unique attack animation when you bring them down to the last 30% or so.

Just a straightforward Speed deck will suffice.

Back