• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to beat Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinokan

If its the kh2 sephy i think personally he was a joke. In kh2 sora is much more skilled and can easily not take any sort of damage with the guards the relflectga and all the mobility he has. I beat sephiroth lvl 67 on proud where all i did was level all my forms to 7 and used the pumpking or w/e it is you get from halloween town. then all you do is press triangle when needed guard dont get hit by heartless angel or if you do elixir afterwards. Then just guard and do the guard break or whatever that shockwave move is called and you have one dead sephy. Also why i have the forms lvled is for wisdoms quick run away from fire pillar. Valor and Master jumps for the meteor attack he does at the end and finals glide for getting to him for heartless angel.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
In Kh2? Simple and easy. Reflega=win.

I thought you said 'Simple and Clean' :T

Took me a few times to beat Sephiroth in KH2 (didn't try in KH1) and that was even with Ultima Weapon xD

Also if you're too lazy to get Ultima Weapon, Decisive Pumpkin works just as well, thanks to it's Combo Boost ability. But since I had Ultima, I traded my Explosion finisher for Finishing Leap. Flinging Seph away while you're on the ground can be pretty risky after he goes Super, as he can quickly dash back to counterattack if you're not ready. If you fling him away while in the air, you can quickly glide away if he tries to run after you, gain some distance and prepare to intercept him. Also after a while, I realized the advantages of having a defensive playing style, and trained myself to use Guard and Counterguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back