• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to fix Walking issues?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRay

Not like its a big issue or anything but sometimes it bugs me (especially when playing new game with no dodge or fly abilities) This issue sometimes happens with ds3 randomly, while using ds4 (which I prefer) only happens when moving northwest.I can ignore that really but trying kh2 in pcsx2*, it has the same issue (with ds4). And since in kh2 u dont get the dodge ability until very late, I feel like it going to bother me :(Anyway do u think SE will fix this in 2.5 (or patch 1.5) or is there a way to get fix somehow (I know northeast had the issue of walking in ds4 but SOMEHOW I get that worked )
*(I remember kh2 have better graphics than 1, but even in 3x native kh1 hd look better than kh2 emulator, thus I really looking forward to 2.5 now)

Last edited:

MegaRay

I used it to test ds4 and kh2 graphics, I didnt even played anything (I didnt wanted to spoil the fun since the game is about to release) besides i own the orginal ver + the fm ver. I dont recommend anyone to use the emulator cuz its glitchy and ugly and the HD ver is coming.I was just trying to point its happens to kh2 too, thats all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There are no problems like this found with the game discs so it's the program you're using. I suggest waiting for the release of 2.5 and enjoying the high def graphics the way Square Enix intended. C:

But we don't condone piracy of the Kingdom Hearts series here so I'll be closing your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back