• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How to give this gift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How should I Give her the Gift?

• Let her find it in my coat pocket when she takes my coat

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Let her take it off me when she notices it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post if you have an idea)

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Good. Then you wont have much problems with girls. I don't really like clowns either, or flying in planes.
lol, I know what you mean. Clowns and Gnomes I find a little strange, even though I thrive on strange as I am a phantasy writer, but still, there has to be a limit. And just looking at a plane makes me nervous.

I write lyrics and poetry a lot too, so, if you want, I could show you the lyrics I sent to her not to long ago.
I wrote them Saturday.

Riku's New Look

Website
whoa.diamond necklace .
someone's getting laid that night.
:D lol

romantic dinner, say something sweet, then BAM diamonds .
lol, I'm only 15, so I'm not sure about that (although I know that she wants to already, really really bad.)
Anyjow, I can't afford a romantic Dinner right now, the best I can do is take her to the movies at the mall and then walk around with her and stuff like that. I might be able to afford a nice restuerant, but thats all, if I save up for a LONG time.

S

Swifty

I'd have to say the jacket idea is great. If a guy bought something like that for me I think that would be a way that would suprise me the most.

Riku's New Look

Website
I'd have to say the jacket idea is great. If a guy bought something like that for me I think that would be a way that would suprise me the most.

lol, well, it seems as if the choice has been made for me. Almost all the girls I have spoken with think thats the best way to go, adn thats the first thing I thought of.

MosesMohs

i don't really like the jacket idea.
"/
but i don't have another idea of my own.

it's a really sweet thing though.
which ever way you give it to her, she'll still love you.
she'll still love it.

Riku's New Look

Website
i don't really like the jacket idea.
"/
but i don't have another idea of my own.

it's a really sweet thing though.
which ever way you give it to her, she'll still love you.
she'll still love it.

Well, did you read the one about me thinking about asking her mom to lend me a key so I can "sneak" into their house and leave little hints about where the gift is and it finally be in either her sock drawer or under her pillow?

MosesMohs

Well, did you read the one about me thinking about asking her mom to lend me a key so I can "sneak" into their house and leave little hints about where the gift is and it finally be in either her sock drawer or under her pillow?

i just read it actually.
xD

yes. i like that idea a whore lot more.
it seems like, instead of just buying something, you actually put in the effort too.

<3
you're a sweet guy.
my boyfriend spends his money on himself.
D:

but like i said, she'll love it no matter what way you give it to her.

Riku's New Look

Website
i just read it actually.
xD

yes. i like that idea a whore lot more.
it seems like, instead of just buying something, you actually put in the effort too.

<3
you're a sweet guy.
my boyfriend spends his money on himself.
D:

but like i said, she'll love it either way.

lol, yeah? Well, I get kinda selfless sometimes. You know whats funny? I am so ugly and she thought I was really something to look at when she first saw me, and she still does, and she is just so pretty.
Here, I'll show you:
Her then me (mine is dated to back in January)
Melanie1.jpg

l_faa397a35306cab453796a8e8053ea9f.jpg

Riku's New Look

Website
Well, shes' hot. And you're a tiny little man. But that's not the issue.

Frankly, I still think the jacket's the way to go.
lol, I have gotten much bigger since that picture was taken and it looks like that because I was on a top bunk at the time. But yeah, I was barely 5 foot flat then and now I am about 6 inches taller. I'm 5'5" - 5'6".

And thanks, I think the Jacket will be the way to go, I will probably give this gift to her sooner rather than wait for Christmas and get an even better one for her for Christmas.

Riku's New Look

Website
You are like the perfect guy aren't you? you know what to do to make a girl happy.
lol, so I hear, but I don't believe it for a second. If I was perfect I wouldn't be so ugly.
And I am far from perfect. I have irrational fears (or at least fear rational things to an irrational level) and sometimes I lose my patience easy, but with in these past 9 or 10 months (ok, this past year) I have gotten a larger amount of patience. Sometimes I get too into my fantasy stuff that I write (I am writing a book that everyone tells me is so great. But I don't believe it for a second)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Sounds a lot like me, except you're way better looking. . .

Well, I hope it goes well. I would've gotten here sooner. . .but meh.

Riku's New Look

Website
Not Yet, I haven't had the chance. This weekend I will though, if we can finally spend some time together (we haven't been able to see each other in like 3 or 4 weeks because of stuff thats been going on. I'll try to give it to her as soon as possible, I want to see her reaction (and I wasn't able to buy a card, so it looks like I'll jsut have to make one. Sorta. I'll get my friend to draw it on some good drawing paper and then I'll write on the inside of the paper and say what I had originally though of, about her being my favorite star.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, I hope that everything goes good for the two of you.

You better follow those Rules.

Don't let it slip, it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back