• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to have powerful cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broskinator97

Hi, I opened this thread 'cause I'm playing kingdom hearts X and I have a question. I've seen some videos of people who have many R+ and SR cards, and they are only at lv.20. I'm at lv.18 and I have only 3 R cards and 2 R+ cards, so I would like to know how did they get all of theese cards.
If someone of you know how to get theese cards easily could tell it to me?
Thanks

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The Moogle cards you get from collecting Lux, Raid encounters and certain objectives can be redeemed for more powerful cards.

A bronze one might be limited to N+, I'm not too sure. Silver will likely get you R and R+ cards, though you might get a lower-ranking card. I think gold guarantees an R card or above. There's a paid Moogle card (the shiny black one) which I believe guarantees an SR or SR+ card.

Then there's the card draw in exchange for Moogle points. It's a random draw, so while you'll usually get N and N+, you can get rarer cards from that as well.

For the most part, it's just up to chance.

Tsurugi

Awards
The Moogle cards you get from collecting Lux, Raid encounters and certain objectives can be redeemed for more powerful cards.

A bronze one might be limited to N+, I'm not too sure. Silver will likely get you R and R+ cards, though you might get a lower-ranking card. I think gold guarantees an R card or above. There's a paid Moogle card (the shiny black one) which I believe guarantees an SR or SR+ card.

Then there's the card draw in exchange for Moogle points. It's a random draw, so while you'll usually get N and N+, you can get rarer cards from that as well.

For the most part, it's just up to chance.

Bronze can get R+ cards, Silver does indeedn ot guarantee any rank, Gold guarantees R or higher, same goes for the black card.

The % chances for the black card (and possibly the same for the gold card) :

Rare : 60%
Rare + : 35%
SR : 4,8%
SR + : 0,2%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back