• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to restart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
So, does anybody know if there's a way to reset Melody of Memory? I've started the game up hoping to play through a fresh game, but I can't figure out a way to actually restart, it just drops me right off where I left it. Is there even a way to reset this game, or can you only go through it one and done?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think you just have to manually delete the game and/or save data from the system, maybe even reinstalling it if necessary.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was wondering this too. I don't really see the point in restarting because it just means locking everything away again. If you really wanted to replay the game from the beginning, you could just fly the Gummi Ship all the way back to Destiny Islands and play from there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was wondering this too. I don't really see the point in restarting because it just means locking everything away again. If you really wanted to replay the game from the beginning, you could just fly the Gummi Ship all the way back to Destiny Islands and play from there.

Some people like doing fresh files. Also for guide-writing purposes it helps to have a new file.

Back