• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to thank Nomura?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34215
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 34215

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section.
I finished BbS today on Proud and I can't even begin to explain how much I liked it.

Is there a way to send thanks to Nomura? E-mail? Twitter? Does he know how to read english? If I write something to him, what are the chances he will read it?

I just want to say "thanks" to this man.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm sorry if this is the wrong section.
I finished BbS today on Proud and I can't even begin to explain how much I liked it.

Is there a way to send thanks to Nomura? E-mail? Twitter? Does he know how to read english? If I write something to him, what are the chances he will read it?

I just want to say "thanks" to this man.

I'm sure there's no way for us to contact him directly. After all, they've gotta keep him safe from us angry Americans for his obvious favoritism of the Japanese, what with the Final Mixes and whatnot. XD

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
while I commend your attitude, the greatness of the game and how much we like nomura for it are countered by the fact that nomura has screwed his western fans YET AGAIN, with the announcement of kh:bbs FM, after assurances that it wasnt going to happen, because the japanese fanbase 'complained'

if we all got we wanted for complaining the world would be a much different place

Trimms

the greatness of the game and how much we like nomura for it are countered by the fact that nomura has screwed his western fans YET AGAIN

You now dislike BbS because a newer one is coming out in Japan?
lol.

Janus Q

i'd like to thank him if i had the chance, but maybe he checks these site, so if your reading Mr. Nomura, thank you for one of the best games in the series.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
while I commend your attitude, the greatness of the game and how much we like nomura for it are countered by the fact that nomura has screwed his western fans YET AGAIN, with the announcement of kh:bbs FM, after assurances that it wasnt going to happen, because the japanese fanbase 'complained'

You do realize that Nomura NEVER said they weren't going to make BBSFM, right? He only said "I'm not planning on it... but who knows. After all, the English voices would be good for it." There's a BIG difference between "Not planning on it" and "not going to happen" :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess you can leave him a message over at the KH twitter.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I was always under the impression that Nomura has little do with "Final Mixes" and that decision is mostly up to staff. Not saying that Nomura has nothing to deal with them, but in the long run he's made it clear it isn't his call.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Go cry some more. At least you got the game you liked.

teardrop

I thank Nomura by buying SE games. If we didn't buy them, he wouldn't be paid.

But seriously, you could probably just leave a message on the KH Twitter. I doubt you could contact him personally. Someone like him probably doesn't give out his email too often to fans.

Shadow Key

As mush as I think this is a suck up move...

...I don't blame you, he's a brilliant mind. Although I think there's no direct way to contact him.

Fun Fact: when writing "no way to directly contact him" I accidentally wrote "no direct way to kill him." Death Note is getting to me.

Mister E

Fashion him a jacket made entirely of belts and zippers. Failing that, just go buy his games I guess.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was always under the impression that Nomura has little do with "Final Mixes" and that decision is mostly up to staff. Not saying that Nomura has nothing to deal with them, but in the long run he's made it clear it isn't his call.

I agree with this. After all, Nomura was the one who said he wasn't necessairily planning on a Final Mix at all for KH2 and BBS but it happened anyway. I think it's more of Square Enix's decision going "We want more money, you may Final Mix NOW!"

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I don't think one can contact him directly. Like others suggested, you could leave a note on the KH Twitter. ^_^ He may read that.

if we all got we wanted for complaining the world would be a much different place

Are we still moping about that? :/ While we're at it, let's cry about KH1's and KH2's FMs.
derp
THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME IT'S HAPPENED.
FMs are part of KH life. Get used to it already. Whining about it isn't going to change things. It's done, it's going to happen, we can't change it, MOVE ON.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Are we still moping about that? :/ While we're at it, let's cry about KH1's and KH2's FMs.
derp
THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME IT'S HAPPENED.
FMs are part of KH life. Get used to it already. Whining about it isn't going to change things. It's done, it's going to happen, we can't change it, MOVE ON.

Agreed. A Final Mix was going to happen no matter what. So let's just be glad that we actually got extras in our versions to begin with. Because even if we didn't get extras, a Final Mix would be made. Which would you rather have? No extras in our version but they still make a Final Mix anyway, or we do get extras in our version while they make a Final Mix anyway?

Anyway, on topic:

Send him a twitter... or make him a jacket that has 3 layers while the 1st and 2nd layer have zippers and the 3rd layer has a bunch of belts that spell "X" in the center.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
He sporadically reads and responds to tweets on the KH and 3rd Birthday twitter, although he said he was sorry that he didn't understand any English. ;p

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I agree with this. After all, Nomura was the one who said he wasn't necessairily planning on a Final Mix at all for KH2 and BBS but it happened anyway. I think it's more of Square Enix's decision going "We want more money, you may Final Mix NOW!"

I completely agree with this logic...but there's one thing that's always bothered me. KH sells better in the west than Japan. So...that would mean more sales! They say "re-releases don't do well in the west" but I would have picked up KH2: FM+ full price without a second thought. I think it's more of a matter of being stingy pigs...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back