• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How ventus is related to roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

joniaske

hey everyone,

with all the new information released lately about BBS i think i have a theory about the connection between ven and roxas.

I think at the end of bbs they will take/release ven's heart. unable to put it back they 'store' it in sora while he was playing at the islands - or it chooses sora (just like kairi's hearts chose sora as a vessel). I personally think the hearts chooses sora as a vessel. Because he can link his heart to anyone. That's why ven lookes so lifeless (remember how kairi was in a comateus state after she lost her heart?)
Then in KH1 sora releases his heart and his nobody takes the form of ven because his heart was stored all that time in sora. =nobody who looks like ven but is called roxas.

maybe it sounds farfetched but i would really like it if you said your opinion about this idea, you guys know tons more about KH so i would love your opinion!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's not the most original theory, but it's the most plausible guess we have.

mrd101

I really like this theory. When you say they coudn't put back his heart you are referring to the confrontation in the secret ending where ven ends up frozen?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'd like to think Ven's connection to Sora runs deeper than Sora just having another heart inside of him, but it is a possibility even though when Sora unlocked his heart, only Kairi's heart came out.

l33tm4n24

sounds like a workable idea. maybe this'll all connect wiht what will happen after KHII

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I've heard this general idea before and it seems the most plausible, I wouldn't mind it being true, but the only thing that would confuse me is, well, we're saying Sora releases three hearts when he turns the keyblade on himself; Ven's, Kairi's, and his own heart. But there's only two accountable nobodies.

JackabeePARAMORE

But there must be another connection between them. I say this because Xemnas said, multiple times I believe, that Sora & Roxas look alike. (so therefore Sora & Ven would look alike also. So unless you are saying that this is a coincidence, (which I highly doubt, otherwise why would Xemnas say this?), then there must be another connection.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's more important there to know that Roxas looks like Ventus imo as Roxas is the proof of their connection.

JackabeePARAMORE

I'd like to think Ven's connection to Sora runs deeper than Sora just having another heart inside of him, but it is a possibility even though when Sora unlocked his heart, only Kairi's heart came out.
Btw, both of their hearts came out. Which is why Roxas AND Namine were created at the same time.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Btw, both of their hearts came out. Which is why Roxas AND Namine were created at the same time.
I had it with his and Kairi's coming out, but I changed it and I forgot why, but it's beside the point. Two nobodies were created not three which means if Ven's heart is in Sora, it stayed for some reason.

Don't double post next time please.

JackabeePARAMORE

Haha okay. & I never thought of it that way. So how is Ven's heart supposed to be released? Or is that what Xemnas is trying to figure out by finding the...er...other room.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We can't really know that now and we won't until we learn the terms of the connection between Sora and Ven. If it is just Sora housing Ven's heart, it could be that the heart is physically integrated into Sora's body, or that Ven's heart didn't leave because Ven's body wasn't near when Sora unlocked his heart.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
ummm I could of sworn nobodies are made from the body and soul what would the heart have to do with how they look.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
well for why 3 nobodies werent made;why would there have been? if vens heart is connected to soras why would it leave when he released it?

Well the OP is saying that Sora is holding Ven's heart inside him, just like he did for Kairi's, now if that is so, and Kairi's heart leaving Sora created Namine, then there would, respectively have to have been a third one for when Sora released Ven's heart.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
ummm I could of sworn nobodies are made from the body and soul what would the heart have to do with how they look.
They are made from the body and soul but the memories held within the heart that eventually transfer over to the nobody largely shape how that nobody will look and act. Roxas looks like Ven yes? That would mean, in the case of Ven's heart being inside Sora, that Roxas was strongly affected by Ven's heart that apparently was not released when Sora stabbed himself which would further lead to Roxas' apparent display of genuine emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back