• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was Kh2 for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom hearts 2 was.....

• Fantastic, one of the best games I've ever played, well worth the wait

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Great game, few iffy bits but well worth all the weight.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • meh, its ok.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Disappointing, could have been a lot better.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • ARRGH!!, I waited god knows how long for this game, why!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
It was a great game...but true the cutscenes were half the game..

Great storyline and follow-up from the old games..
Awesome variety with attacks and abilities..

I gave it the second vote just because of some small stuff in the game

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I thought of something else thats wrong with the game, it to linear. If it could have had more freedom like in Elder Scrolls 4, then it could have been great.

there is nothing better. IMO nothing can compare to kh2.
I've played all the "awesome" games like god of war. re4, halo.
and kh2 beats them all IMO
so deal with it. kh2 pwns and professonial reviewers agree

Thats sad. :/

Roxas12

Counter Shock said:
I thought of something else thats wrong with the game, it to linear. If it could have had more freedom like in Elder Scrolls 4, then it could have been great.

Thats sad. :/
no what's sad is that you can't accept any body's opinion other than your oww
kh2 pwns any game I've ever played and I've almost played them all

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
no what's sad is that you can't accept any body's opinion other than your oww
kh2 pwns any game I've ever played and I've almost played them all

I accept your opinion. I just dont agree with it. You need to learn to accept others opinions rather then your oww o_O

ssdragongoku

Counter Shock said:
To be honest, the game wasn't all that great. It had several flaws that held the game back. Like for one, it was easy as hell, next the story kinda sucked, and it was short. I though nomura said the game would be 200 hours? Well, it took me 30hours. And half of that was cutscenes, so the gameplay was only about 15 hours.

Despite that, I picked the middle poll option.

He said it would take that long if you did everything!!! that means all the mini games etc.

hooded_twilight0

ssdragongoku said:
He said it would take that long if you did everything!!! that means all the mini games etc.
Yeah, minigames included it still doesn't take to long, only about 50 to 70 hrs tops, but most people can do it in like 30-40. The only thing I haven't completed is 100% of Gummi Routes, but all the other "mini-games" were still pretty easy.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

With all the side stuff and getting 100% completion, it took me 49 hours to complete. Still far short of what namura, or whatever his name is, said.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

I did everything..and I finished in 47 hours. Nomura is a liar.

there is nothing better. IMO nothing can compare to kh2.
I've played all the "awesome" games like god of war. re4, halo.
and kh2 beats them all IMO
so deal with it.

God of War, RE4, and Halo are not the only awesome games. And I'm talking about RPG's. You say nothing can compare to KH2 because I doubt you've played any classic RPG's like Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, etc. You should seriously play the classics, they are much better than KH2.

Also, I accept your opinion. I just don't agree with it because you've given crap reasons why KH2 is the best game ever.

kh2 pwns and professonial reviewers agree

Just because a reviewer thinks it's awesome, doesn't mean his opinion is more agreeable than others. Many magazines out there are biased. Gameinformer gave many of the DBZ Budokai games low scores because it had the DBZ name to it. That's just an example. I don't give a rats ass what the professional reviewers think. In reality, I care much more about what the fans think.

And by the way, the reviews are can agree with me in saying that the story in this game isn't that great. They just like the battle system.

so an opinion from a kid like you means nothing

And by the way, by your n00bish acts, I know you're younger than me, so stfu and go play KH2 away from the forums where you belong.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
The KH2 team needs to work out the bugs on boss battles and stuff. The game was good but quick to bet.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
twilight_dragon said:
The KH2 team needs to work out the bugs on boss battles and stuff. The game was good but quick to bet.

Yeah, which is why I am writing a KH3 fanfic. That way, it'll make the story in KH2 seem less crappy. (GO READ IT NOW!)

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
xCursedXRebellionx said:
Yeah, which is why I am writing a KH3 fanfic. That way, it'll make the story in KH2 seem less crappy. (GO READ IT NOW!)
I do read it! You probably forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back