• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will kh2 begin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

theres already a topic like this, but everyones saying it will start out with Sora getting out of the pod thing he got into at the end of KH:COM. Which is common sense.

adventchildkiori

well I need to know first if you have played COM if not I can try and explain the ending (im currently in the process of beating the game so I wouldnt know the whole story besides what I heard)

The Hunter

I think , that we start as BHK .
Why? Cause In the Riku ending he was standing on the clocktower and this was the endsequenze.

In the KH ending , we saw Sora , Donald and Goofy chasing Pluto aaaaand CoM startet exactly the same.

Playcell

i think it would be cool if the game started with Sora and co. facing the heartless army and when sora and co. are about to attack the screen goes white and then we play what happened before this battle..and then we will fight the heartless army in the end ..cool huh..u guys dig?

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
The Hunter said:
I think , that we start as BHK .
Why? Cause In the Riku ending he was standing on the clocktower and this was the endsequenze.

In the KH ending , we saw Sora , Donald and Goofy chasing Pluto aaaaand CoM startet exactly the same.

Hmm that makes sense. I could really see that happening.

PlayCell, That would be really cool. I don't think it will happen, but cool all the same.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Here is what a translator said in one of the comments:

off the top of my head, i think it says
-ide!- - -tero- -Jya- iyo or iye
the -s are the ones i dont remembe/know
basicaly it says something about sleepiness

Lady_Kairi

well it kinda has to start when everyone wakes up no?

anyway.....does anyone know for how long they've been asleep?? I mean in the first KH sora was 14 and to my knowledge in KH2 he'll be 16........so that's not sleeping that's HIBERNATING:eek: !!!!!! *ahem* NE waysso yeah any 1 has an estimate?

thecloser

no 16 because at the end of kh he was 14 at the and of com 15 and at the begining or durnig kh2 he is / becommes 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back