• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOW would Axel be Riku's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've heard it dozens of times, and it never makes sense to me, or the near-non-existent reasoning behind it is ridiculously flimsy, but now I just want to get an honest opinion from other KHI members, especially those who believe that Axel really is Riku's Nobody.

C

Colours

I've heard it dozens of times, and it never makes sense to me, or the near-non-existent reasoning behind it is ridiculously flimsy, but now I just want to get an honest opinion from other KHI members, especially those who believe that Axel really is Riku's Nobody.

How is that possible, when riku was never a heartless or sponded one.
Axel looks way older that riku and and there names don't even compare closer to each other.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

:\ Axel isn't Riku's Nobody. Riku's Body and Soul were never left without a Heart so it was never casted away to become a Nobody.
Also, fun facts to consider -

Marluxia, number 11, was recruited before Roxas - number 13 joined.
That would mean that Axel - number 8 - was already a Member of the Organization.
Seeing how Riku would've "created a Nobody" along the time Roxas was created (seeing how Sora reached Hollow Bastion, Riku let XH into his Body, and then Roxas was created, all in a short amount of time), that would mean that had Axel been Riku's Nobody, he'd have had a number closer to Roxas's, not 5 ranks before him. Yet Axel's number indicates he was created possibly even before the Islands even went kapoot at the start of KH1.

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hmm.. I don't know what it is.. I mean, there names don't add up, they don't look the same (well, y'know, Nomora giving everyone the same face and all is a little thing) and.. well, I think the only people saying that Axel is Riku's nobody are noobs that just join so they can post their stupid theorys. It must be a type of virus, or something, lol.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
the six apprentices became heartless and their nobodies started the organization nine years prior to KH1. the only non-apprentice to join before Axel would be Saix. Riku never lost his heart, he was possessed by Xehanort. And even if that did cause him to lose his heart, I seriously doubt that the Org. could have found four nobodies between the time that this happens to Riku and Sora stabs himself.

Short answer form:

RIKU HAS NO NOBODY

and guess what, if Riku did have a nobody, he would also have become a heartless. Riku looked pretty damn whole to me in CoM.

UrbanQuattrus

^Exactly. They take the whole concept of analogues to a ridiculous length. Riku has no nobody, and if he did it wouldn't be Axel.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^Exactly. They take the whole concept of analogues to a ridiculous length.

To be fair, it's to be expected we'd see more of this "theory", seeing how with Xion being so Kairi like and in connection with Roxas - Sora's Nobody, many more people are likely to label Axel as that trio's 'Riku'.
We can only hope that sooner or later they'd understand that each trio has its own chemistry, much like Aqua isn't Kairi and Terra isn't Riku :\ so the same applies here, especially since in more ways than one Roxas isn't Sora, and if the trailers are anything to go by, Xion isn't really like the Kairi we've seen thus far mostly because Xion is Watanabe written

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

I do so love the things you can find in interviews.

[√]Genuflect
I've heard it dozens of times, and it never makes sense to me, or the near-non-existent reasoning behind it is ridiculously flimsy, but now I just want to get an honest opinion from other KHI members, especially those who believe that Axel really is Riku's Nobody

I b3l13v3 th4t 4x3l 15 r1ku'5 n0b0dy c0z th3y 443 b0th cl0s3 t0 s0r4 & r0x45.
th3y 4l50 h45 l0ng h414....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wasn't that part the translator's notes, though?

I don't know. I suppose it could be, but you can come to the same conclusion that the translator did very easily if that's so.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I think he is Rikku's nobody

Great. Unfortunately the thread is called "HOW would Axel be Riku's Nobody," so you're gonna hafta back that one up.

To me, forget everything else: BODY TYPE. Kairi and Namine both have the same body type (and face), and while they fooled with Roxas's face to make him a little different (nose is more narrow and eyelids are different), he still has the same body type as Sora.

Last I checked, Riku's hips were good and narrow.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ *shakes head* the kid never lost his heart to begin with. quite frankly, he's too strong. and, of course there's the name factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back