• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Sora look like in Steam Boat Willie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
AAHAHAHAH! It's gonna be hella funny to see them in black in white. I wodner what the Org members are gonna look like when show up. Wiat i just remembered there's no sound in Steam boat Willie! *goes to cry in the corner*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
MDO2 said:
Ummm at SE party 2005, the new trailer, actually showed sora, donald and goofy in the steam boat willie world, and yeah donald and goofy are in their old cloths, and Sora is in his KH1 one cloths but a little different, like to match the scenery, hard to explain, but they are all in black and white!

link, if you don't mind, or pic.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i have a game of mickey it's old but it had steamboat willie in it and since it was a classic it also had black and white of course it was 2d because it was an old game.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
like maybe hell be in color and the rest be black and white

or he could be like a cute little guy that is in black and white with the rest of his party as younger-selfs(but then again the thing could just be a flash back which would be really lame)

S

sakis

either way it's cool and weird.has anybody seen the actual steamboat wilie cartoon.i owned it at one point.balck and whit e can be cool.
DV20050803234101.jpg

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it would be lame as a flashback but people said they seen sora in steam boat willie and it would be dumb if it was short because it was a classic and i did imagine sora close to the kh1 outfit in black and white style and i was right.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah they asked nomura about the rivalrie of mickey and pete and now they get to show it how it started oh by the way there are translations for what pete is saying www.sorasdomain.net pete in black and white is saying pete: ''what are you doing? why you little-'' probably talking to mickey or sora?

Yevon

UnkownSora21 said:
ha ha he went to the party dude. lol

Dude! u really went? u lucky B*tch.
I wish they would host 1 in Australia in Sydney
so i could go to it cause i live in Australia.

S

sakis

so has anyone seen the original steamboat willie cartoon or not? i'd like to discuss how weird it is and how, based on it's content,it could have no connection to khII

DV20050803234715.jpg

jporiey

yeah i cant wait to see what they all look like
but really i wont be able to stand it as i really cant be interested in old B/W movies
im guessing sora will just be black and white and sora / donald will be the old themselvs
wouldnt it be funny as the whole world is B/W if sora was coloured
i think that would be hallerious

Endgame

:D
He will look exactly like mickey looked in it, which is as though he is going to go pick flowers in a medow whilst wearing a T shirt (and no pants).

kizzyke

Black/White...Somewhat like the clothes of BHK...
2D Style? Could Be...Don't really know...
I think i'd best wait for the game to come...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
heartslayer101 said:
Hed look like ... a demented sora and I also noticed that in the screen pete can talk. What the f**** is that all about theres no talking in Steamboat willie!!!!!!!
Who cares?

Was Pinoccio kidnapped by Riku in his movie?!
Was Hercules to weak to defeat Cerberus in the movie?
Did that dude from the Tarzan movie stay at the island after he tried to kill the gorillas?
Etc etc etc

All things in Kingdom Hearts happen that were not actually in the movie... that's just to make the game more appealing...

kizzyke

New2Ya said:
Who cares?

Was Pinoccio kidnapped by Riku in his movie?!
Was Hercules to weak to defeat Cerberus in the movie?
Did that dude from the Tarzan movie stay at the island after he tried to kill the gorillas?
Etc etc etc

All things in Kingdom Hearts happen that were not actually in the movie... that's just to make the game more appealing...
Right on...
Couldn't have said it better...
It should be weird, seeing Sora jumping around in some kind of Winnie The Pooh or Pirates Of The Carribean Movie...
Sora Feat. Orlando Bloom And Johnny Depp => Must Watch :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back